CM SFS Stain Free Silicone is a moisture-cured one-component neutral silicone sealant used mainly for building and glazing joints. With it moisture cure allowing it to cure at room temperature, producing a flexible seal. CM SFS Stain Free Silicone adheres to most common building surfaces without the need for primer. Fully cured movement capability of -/+50%.
CM SFS is designed for jointing or bonding in building and glazing applications such as:
Please see the attached datasheet for more information on CM SFS Stain Free Silicone.
Everbuild AC50 is a permanently flexible, high strength acoustic sealant and adhesive specially formulated for sealing and bonding plasterboard and other kraft lined insulation boards to conventional substrates.
– Sealing gaps between plasterboard walls, floors and ceilings and in dry lining applications.
– As an adhesive to bond plasterboard to plasterboard, wood and metal studding and direct to blockwork.
– Bonding most Kraft lined insulation boards.
– Everbuild AC50 is permanently flexible/high grab.
– Adheres to most surfaces.
– Mould resistant.
– Easy cleanup.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Highly porous substrates should be primed first with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water. Surfaces may be slightly damp, but not wet. NOTE: THIS WILL SLOW THE CURE.
900ml size cartridge needs to be used with a 1ltr mastic gun. Cut nozzle to required length with a sharp blade and puncture inner membrane seal before applying.
C4 Packs can be installed with a standard sealant gun – Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45°. Use as a sealant: Always cut nozzle to size slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply to the gap, slightly overfilling and finish smooth with a caulking tool or filler knife. Clean excess sealant with a damp cloth within 30 minutes of application.
Use as an adhesive for direct bonding to large surfaces: Cut nozzle to provide a bead of approximately 9-10mm diameter and apply a continuous bead to one surface at 250-350mm centres. Apply board immediately to surface and tamp down. Provide temporary support until cured. Use as an adhesive for bonding to studding: Apply a continuous bead to studding and apply board immediately into position. Do not apply more than one board’s width of studding at one time. Provide temporary support until cured.
– Should not be used against bituminous materials.
– Humid or damp conditions will significantly extend the cure time.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Can not be overpainted until the product has fully cured. This will typically be 24 hours but maybe 4-5 days in damp, cold or humid conditions.
– Do not apply below 5°C.
Always use mechanical fixings for overhead boarding applications
For further information, please visit the Everbuild website here.
Everbuild Firefoam B2 Gun Grade is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application 1.5 – 2 times the original size and meets all the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 & BS476 Part 20 for Construction Materials. Everbuild Firefoam B2 is fire-rated up to 2 hours in specific joint configurations. Once cured, the foam can be sawn or plastered over after only an hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5oC to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
– Filling gaps around pipe entries through fire-rated walls. To provide a fire-rated seal around window and doorframes.
– Chasing electrical wire prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
– Wide & deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster.
– Irregular sized gaps in brick, stone, concrete or plaster.
– Door frames.
– Timber structures.
– Window sills and thresholds.
– Window frames.
– Behind cladding.
– Behind barge boards & soffits.
– A high level of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades.
– Fast setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
– Economical – expands up to 50 times the canister size.
– Fills unusual and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
– Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
– Do not over pressurise container.
– Always apply above 5oC.
– Clean spills immediately with Everbuild Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner.
For all other fire systems on our website, please shop here.
For any further info you require on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
Soudal Silirub RAL Color Coloured Silicone Sealant has been specially developed for colour matched sealing based on the RAL Colour System.
RAL colours will have a lead time of up to 8 weeks, and a minimum quantity of 60 carts are required (4 boxes). Lead time will be advised upon order (or contact us via email for a quick reply). When placing an order please add colour RAL code in the comments section.
Building and construction joints which require a colour matched sealant. The sealing of glazing works on powder-coated aluminium, ceramic, PVC, painted wood, metal, brickwork, concrete etc. Perminater sealing of windows and doors, rooflines and drainage systems. With the high movement capability, the Soudal Color is ideal for a wide range of construciton jobs externally such as joints with high movement between different building materials.
Soudal Soudafoam Gap Filler is an expanding foam filler. Soudal Soudafoam Gap filling formulation with high 3D expansion. Easy to use, one component. Rapid curing. Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Available in Hand-Held and Genius Gun®, Gun Grade and Click & Fix® versions both come with DuraValave.
– Polyurethane foam filler
– Acoustic rating ISO 717-1: 58 dB
– Thermal conductivity DIN 52612: 37mW/mK
– Application temperatures: +5C to +30C
– Hand-Held, Genius Gun®, Gun Grade and Click & Fix® versions.
– Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post-expansion)
– High filling capacity
– Excellent adhesion on all surfaces (except PE, PP and PTFE).
– High insulation value, thermal and acoustic
– Excellent bonding properties.
General-purpose gap-filling: pipe penetrations, insulation and roofing materials and general construction.
– Installing of window and door frames.
– Filling of cavities.
– Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
– Apply of an acoustic baffle
– Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Twelve months unopened and stored in dry and cool conditions, Upright storage is recommended.
Can temperature: +5 °C – 30 °C
Ambient temperature: +5 °C – 30 °C.
Surface temperature: +5 °C – 35 °C
For any further info you may need on Soudal products, please visit their website here.