Everbuild Anti-Pick 109 is a hybrid one part sealant, using both silicone and polyurethane creating a chemically curing solvent free sealant. Anti Pick 109 formula provides a degree of resistance to picking, in comparison to traditional sealants. Making Anit-Pick it ideal for several specialist applications and general application.
– Used in secure environments, such as prisons & hospitals.
– Municipal and public areas.
– General perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
– Similarly, heavy cladding joints.
– Wear and impact resistance.
– Resistant to picking from fingers.
– Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, see tech datasheet.
– Excellent resistance to chemicals & petrol, refer to tech datasheet
– High mechanical properties.
The desired application surface for Anti-Pick must be clean and free from any loose particles. Tests are strongly recommended before full-scale application. Application area may be damp but can’t have standing water. For most substrates, priming is not required.
Everbuild 825 is an LM silicone which is odourless with a neutral cure. 825 adheres to a vast range of porous and non-porous surfaces without priming.
– Perimeter pointing in and outdoors, around PVC, wood and aluminium.
– Sealing adhesive on PVC and plastic trims.
– Can be used on soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
– Weather joint sealing to pre-formed panels. Also suitable for use on curtain walling, sealing glazing and draught proofing.
– Can be used for sealing glass on glass and glass on aluminium. Parapet and roof weather sealing.
– As an expansion joint sealant.
– Sealing of insulated glass.
– Slow skinning time provides excellent tooling. Ideal for large scale construction and glazing.
– Excellent adhesion to most common surfaces. Eg., glass, metals, plastics, painted/unpainted wood, as well as PVC and polycarbonate.
– External weathering properties, guaranteeing many years of exposure.
– High viscosity formula meaning it will hold it’s structure & body on even large joints.
825 doesn’t require the use of a primer, however a patch test is recommended before full-scale application to be safe.
Surfaces must be clean and dust free.
– Do not use with bitumen asphalt, neoprene or specific organic elastomers
– Not to be used in the construction of Aquariums, or any submerged areas.
– Do not use on substrates that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
– Cannot be painted over after curing.
For further information on all Everbuild products, please visit their website here
Soudal Soudafoam Gap Filler is an expanding foam filler. Soudal Soudafoam Gap filling formulation with high 3D expansion. Easy to use, one component. Rapid curing. Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Available in Hand-Held and Genius Gun®, Gun Grade and Click & Fix® versions both come with DuraValave.
– Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post-expansion)
– High filling capacity
– Excellent adhesion on all surfaces (except PE, PP and PTFE).
– High insulation value, thermal and acoustic
– Excellent bonding properties.
For any further info you may need on Soudal products, please visit their website here.
Soudal Soudaflex 40 FC is a HM one-part polyurethane sealant that is used for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications. It comes in a colour range that consists of the following – White, Black & Concrete Grey.
– High-performance sealant and adhesive
– High modulus, polyurethane formula
– Specifically formulated for concrete joint applications
– Structural bonding of joints subject to vibration
– Adheres to almost all common construction substrates
– Chemical resistant
– Durable, with a long-lasting seal
USES FOR SOUDAFLEX 40FC :
– Sealing and bonding applications within the building industry, see technical data sheet to ensure Soudal Soudaflex 40FC is compatible with required work.
– Structural bondings in vibrating constructions.
– Structural bonding’s in vibrating structures.
– Sealing of shrinking joints in concrete floors.
– Bonding of roof tiles
BENEFITS OF USING SOUDAFLEX 40FC :
– Simple and very easy application
– Good elastically after curing process
– Excellent adhesion on many materials, refer to the product datasheet.
– Excellent resistance to many chemicals
– Specially developed for concrete applications.
– Soudal recommends a small adhesion test prior to application to make sure the product can perform at it’s best
For all other Soudal products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on Soudal, please visit their website here.
Everbuild Roof and Gutter Sealant is a quality sealant. It provides instant and permanent weather-proofing to a wide variety of applications. Adheres to most roofing materials such as bitumen, asphalt, felt, metals and wood.
– Fills and seals gaps or cracks in a number of roofing applications.
– Bonds to roofing felt, lead, zinc & steel.
– For fixing tiles, slates and flashing into position.
– Joint sealing on gutters and downpipes.
– Sticking down loose roofing felt.
– Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion
– Can be applied in wet conditions.
– Remains permanently plastic beneath surface skin.
– Excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
– Excellent external weathering properties
All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Furthermore, new concrete or mortar should be allowed adequate time to dry. May be applied to wet surfaces.
For joints that lap over, apply a sufficient amount of sealant to bridge the gap and press surfaces together while product is still tacky. Cut the tip of the cartridge with a sharp blade, making sure not to damage the thread. Apply using a standard sealant gun. An improved joint appearance can be achieved by applying masking tape to either side of the joint, removing after 5 minutes from application.
Clean tools in turps or white spirits.
– Do not use on glass, use Everbuild 996 as a glass to glass sealant
– Can not be used on white upvc, use EB25.
– Do not use internally.
– Although product forms a surface skin, Everbuild Roof and Gutter Sealant will always be tacky to the touch.
– Do not use in applications where physical surface contact is likely.
– Furthermore, do not use in constant water immersion situations.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information on any of Everbuilds products, please visit their website here.
The One-Stop Product for all Sealing and Bonding
CT1 is a construction adhesive that will never shrink or crack and can be structured and painted with any type of paint. Unlike other sealants, CT1 can be applied onto wet surfaces, making it ideal for use underwater in marine projects.
Due to its ability to work with water, it is also the ideal product to seal baths and shower trays, windows, doors, roofing and guttering. CT1 Sealant and Adhesive is extremely versatile and is often used across multiple different projects by tradespeople. Available in a range of colours, simply select from the drop-down menu: Clear, Black, Brown, Grey, White, Silver, Oak and Beige. For a wide range of internal sealant colours please refer to Mapesil AC.
As an adhesive, CT1 will create a formidable bond between any substrate, for instance, metals, glass, mirror, fibreglass, plastics, and stone, concrete, the list is endless. CT1 is often the first port of call for a tradesperson looking for a reliable construction adhesive. Above all, the adhesive to use for a multitude of applications is CT1, creating a permanent bond that will resist extreme loads, pressure and tensile strain.
Order online today, discounts available and trade and credit account options via our website.
Everbuild Everflex 175 is a sealant that is acrylic based & suitable for internal and external use. It provides a flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. In addition, Everbuild Everflex 175 can be overpainted.
– PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
– Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
– Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
– Gap and crack filler before decorating.
– Sealing around baths and basins.
– Permanently flexible
– Mould resistant.
– Easy cleanup.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All flaking or loose surface coatings should be removed as should any old mastic before application. Highly porous substrates should be primed before application with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water.
Using a sharp stanley blade, cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and again, cut cleanly at a 45° angle, with the opening being slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply product using a standard sealant gun.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not use around shower trays. Use GENERAL PURPOSE SILICONE for greater movement capabilities
– Overpainting is not necessary.
Note: this product is flexible. Certain inferior quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. However, it is possible for the dry paint film to crack if the movement is excessive.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on any Everbuild products, visit their website here.
Everbuild S50 Silicone is a mid-modulus, acetoxy curing silicone sealant that contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould and fungal growth in areas of high humidity. Therefore, it gives improved adhesion and flexibility when compared to standard high modulus sanitary grades.
– Sealing around all types of baths.
– Sealing around shower trays.
– Sealing expansion joints and corners of ceramic tiles.
– Sealing around most sanitary fittings – check the technical datasheet.
– Sealing in high humidity areas.
– Used as an adhesive for bath & shower trim.
– High viscosity formula for quick, easy tooling.
– Flexible – movement accommodation of +/- 20%.
– Waterproof seal.
– Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth. Therefore making it ideal for internal sanitary sealing.
All surfaces must be dry and clan for application of Everbuild S50. Glass and aluminium should be cleaned with a solvent cleaner before application.
However, some surfaces may require priming. Therefore a small area should be tested first.
If the joint is likely to be immersed or if adhesion is weak (especially on porous surfaces) use EVERBUILD SILICONE PRIMER P1. Also, to improve adherence (if required) to non-porous surfaces, prime with EVERBUILD SILICONE PRIMER NP2. LIMITATIONS
– Do not use in conjunction with Bitumen or Asphalt, use Everbuild Weather Mate.
– Do not use on anodised or chrome plated shower trims, use Everbuild 450.
– It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use.
– Not to be used on natural stone, as S50 is not anti leaching and will stain after time.
We have a number of tools on our website that would assist with the application of this product. We would recommend using a PC Cox Skeleton Gun to apply & a Bond-it Tooling Kit to aid in providing a professional finish.
Always refer to the technical data sheet or speak to someone at Sealant Supplies for advice.
Sikaflex EBT+ is a one part, elastic, polyurethane sealant & adhesive. It bonds to all common building substrates, is permanently flexible and has excellent grab and gap filling properties making it ideal for mutliple applications.
– Bonding/fixing cabinets, shower trays, mirrors, ceramics.
– Filling and sealing internal and external cracks and gaps around window and door frames.
– Forming gaskets in ducting and sealing between metal components.
– Fabrications and shopfitting.
– Floor joints.
– 1-part, ready to use.
– Flexible and elastic
– Excellent grab and non-slip.
– Fast curing rate.
– Good weather and water resistance.
– Permanently flexible and elastic.
Surfaces must be dry, free from oils and grease, dust and loose or friable particles. Cement laitance must be removed.
Non-porous surfaces, such as powder coatings etc. have to be cleaned with a fine abrasive pad and SikaCleaner-205 by using a clean towel/cloth.
Sikaflex EBT+ is supplied ready to use. After a suitable gap and substrate preparation, insert the cartridge into sealant gun and firmly extrude Sikaflex EBT+ into the gap, making sure that it is in full contact with the side of the gap. Fill the gap, avoiding air entrapment & then tool off to allow for a smoth finish.
Clean all tools with Sika Remover-208 / Thinner C immediately after use. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
– Sikaflex EBT+ may not be overpainted.
– Similarly, do not use on areas which might bleed oils, plasticisers or solvents which could attack the sealant.
– Do not use Sikaflex® EBT+ in swimming pools & changing room areas.
For all other Sika products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you may need on Sika products, please visit their website here.
Sika Sikasil Pool is a one-component, neutral cure silicone, specifically designed for use in swimming pools and continuously wet areas.
– Excellent water resistance
– High chlorine resistance
– Excellent resistance to fungal attack. In other words, it is non-corrosive
Sika Sikasil Pool is a sealant designed for joints in and around frequently wet areas between tiles, concrete, glass and metals. However, different prep work may apply.
– Excellent water resistance
– High chlorine resistance
– Excellent resistance to fungal attack
– High elasticity and flexibility
The substrate must be clean, dry, sound and homogeneous, free from oils, grease, dust and loose or friable particles. Sikasil Pool adheres without primers and/or activators.
However, for optimum adhesion and critical, high-performance applications, such as on multi-story buildings, highly stressed joints, extreme weather exposure or water immersion, the following priming and/or pretreatment procedures shall be followed:
These also have to be cleaned and treated using Sika Aktivator-205, wiped on with a clean towel. After the necessary flash-off time, use a brush to apply Sika Primer-3 N and allow a further flash-off time of at least 30 minutes to 8 hours before sealing the joints. Also, when using on PVC, it has to be cleaned and pre-treated using Sika Primer-215.
For instance, areas such as concrete, aerated concrete and cement-based renders, mortars and bricks shall be primed using Sika Primer-3 N applied with a brush. Before sealing, allow a flash-off time of > 30 minutes (< 8 hours).
For more detailed advice and instructions, please contact the local Sika Technical Services Department.
After the necessary substrate preparation, insert a suitable backing rod to the required depth and apply any primer if needed. After that, insert the cartridge into the sealant gun and extrude Sikasil Pool into the joint. Make sure that it comes into full contact with all sides of the joint and avoids any air entrapment.
To ensure adequate adhesion, make sure Sika Pool is tooled firmly after extruding product into the joint. It is recommended to use masking tape where exact joint lines or neat lines are required. Remove the tape within the skin time. Use a compatible tooling agent to help smooth the joint surfaces.
Everbuild 450 Builders Silicone is a high-quality low modulus non-corrosive neutral cure sealant that adheres to virtually all surfaces. In other words, Everbuild 450 is typically used for construction expansion joints and perimeter pointing of all types of door and window frames.
– Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
– Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
– Bedding insulated glass units in accordance with relevant clauses of BS8000 Part 7.
– Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
– Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
– Glass to glass sealing.
– Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
– Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces..
– Low dirt pick up – important in PVCu work.
– Excellent flexibility – +/- 25%.
– Excellent external weathering properties.
– Suitable for use on polycarbonate.
Improve adhesion by wiping the surface with EVERBUILD PVC SOLVENT CLEANER (PVC), EVERBUILD GLASS CLEANER (glass) or white spirits (painted surfaces).
Priming is generally not needed, although we always advise testing small areas prior to use. If the use of primer is desired for non-porous surface use Silicone Primer
NP2 or for porous surface use Silicone Primer P1.
Cut the tip of the cartridge with a sharp blade, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed. In addition, to ensure a proper bond, always smooth the sealant down.
– Can not be used in conjunction with asphalt, neoprene and certain organic elastomers.
– Do not use on services that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
– Not overpaintable. Use WEATHER MATE.
– Can not be used as a mirror adhesive – Use MIRROR MATE.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
Everbuild General Purpose Silicone or GP Silicone is a multi-purpose silicone sealant. GP has several uses, cures quickly and provides a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal.
– For sealing sanitary areas, around baths, showers and basins.
– An adhesive for cladding, panels and fixing PVC trims.
– Sealing around worktops and laminates.
– For aluminium gutter sealing.
– General draught proofing.
– Please refer to the tech data sheet for more uses of Everbuild GP.
– Permanently flexible.
– Anti-fungal formula
– Quick curing – low dirt pick up.
– Low viscosity for fast application.
– High strength waterproof seal.
All surfaces must be clean and dry with no contaminants. If the surface is porous, it may require priming – before using Everbuild General Purpose a small area should be tested first.
– Not for use in aquarium manufacturer use Aqua Mate or similar.
– Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework an Anti Leaching Sealant should be used.
– Can not be used in the vicinity of, or conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
– Not to be used for perimeter pointing of uPVC, use Everbuild HM60.
– Not to be used use on soft metals.
– Also, this product cannot be overpainted.
Builders sealants must be extremely reliable and high quality. At Sealant Supplies we provide a range of construction and builders sealants which are suitable across a range of different environments.
We understand the pressure on builders and construction experts to provide high quality work within small timeframes, which is exactly why we provide reliable delivery times and special deals for our trade and credit account holders.
From brands such as Mapei and CT1 through to Arbo and Everbuild, we stock a huge variety of sealants and adhesives, acting as a one-stop shop for all thing’s sealants and accessories. Whatever industry or sector you operate in, our team have the right products for you.
We always recommend for our trade customers to find out more information about opening an account with us for access to exclusive deals and discounts on an ongoing basis. More information can be found and an application can be made via our website, or simply contact our team to find out more.
If you would like more information on the sealants we provide, do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team. Simply call us on 01708 525 866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible.