EB25 has been launched in 2019 to celebrate their 25 years of Everbuild.
EB25 is the Ultimate Sealant and Adhesive, covering the broadest range of application, sealant and adhesive areas. It is a polymer blend sealant giving it additional flexibility and bonding strength you can rely on in any situation. The makeup of this product allows the sealant to be used both internally and externally, in most weather conditions and can be used underwater. Everbuild have had EB25 certified for use in sanitary and food preparation areas and once cured is resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals and more
Colours – Black, White and Grey. Also, Crystal Clear that remains crystal clear and does no fog like similar products.
Substrates that EB25 bonds to:
Everbuild brings you their best ever sealant and adhesive – EB25, to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Using the most cutting-edge technology and an exclusive polymer blend, our R&D team has developed a truly universal, top quality hybrid. Therefore, it is incredibly flexible, certified for indoor and outdoor use, and in sanitary and food preparation areas (ISEGA). Plus, it’s powerful, sticks to just about anything and even works when applied underwater! Once cured, it’s resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals, petrol, UV radiation, plus it does all this while being environmentally friendly.
Bonding & sealing in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples: As a high-quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
– External and internal pointing around doors and windows.
– Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
– Sealing vertical expansion joints.
– Jointing cladding panels.
All surfaces must be clean and dust-free. Surfaces may be damp but have no standing water. Therefore, it can be used underwater, but adhesion performance is reduced so should be applied as an emergency repair in these conditions only.
For any further information you require on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
This product is Everbuild’s equivalent of the CT1 range and can be used like for like.
Everbuild Puraflex 25 is a one part Polyurethane Sealant is a premium quality one component low modulus sealant designed to replace conventional one part Polysulphide sealants in most applications.
– Everbuild Puraflex 25 is used in most construction, expansion and dilation joints in brickwork, stone and concrete structures, vertical and horizontal.
– Perimeter joints around window and door frames.
– Capping to beaded glazing systems.
– Pointing in roofline applications and to composite & metal panels.
– Sealing and pointing pre-cast concrete panels.
– Light traffic floor joints.
– Excellent adhesion to most building Substrates.
– Over paintable – preliminary test required before use.
– Solvent-free and odourless.
– Movement Factors Butt joints: 50% (not to
exceed +/- 25% in any
– Lap joints: 100% (not to
exceed +/- 50% in any
When using Puraflex 25 on new concrete, use Sika Primer – 3N.
All surfaces must be dry and dust free. Any loose or flaking surface coating should be removed before application.
– This product should not be used on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticisers.
– Do not use against bitumen or asphalt – use WEATHERMATE.
– Do not use in aquaria or as a mirror adhesive.
Test compatibility with all substrates and paint systems before full-scale use. May increase the drying time
of alkyd paints. Overpaint within 24 hours when using water-based paints.
– Do not use on Polypropylene, Polyethylene or Teflon.
As the quality of uPVC; ABS and most plastics vary dramatically, always carry out adhesion tests before full-scale use. Do not use in swimming pools or joints in constant water immersion.
It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact the Technical Services Department.
All information stated in this article is based on our laboratory tests. Actual measured data could possibly vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Everbuild Puraflex 40 is a one-part component, high modulus PU sealant and adhesive which adheres firmly to most substrates. Provides excellent
mechanical resistance & resistance to most common chemicals. Furthermore, this product can be over-painted when cured.
– Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim.
– Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels and floor joint.
– A wide number of sealing and bonding jobs in the construction and engineering markets.
– Bonding in container fabrication.
– Heavy traffic floor joints such as those found in warehouses, garage floors, factory floors, sports arenas & shopping centres etc.
– Bonds to most building substraes, such as concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, u PVC, stone, ceramics, etc
– Can be overpainted with gloss and emulsion.
– Good sea water resistance.
– You can paint over this product, once cured, with oil and latex paints.
Before application, please ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and dust free before using Everbuild Puraflex 40. All old sealant and mastic joints should be removed before application. In addition to that, when using on glass, metal and aluminium, areas should be cleaned using a solvent cleaner before application for optimum adhesion. When using Everbuild Puraflex 40 with solvents, always ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid heat, sparks and open flames. Observe and follow all precautions listed on the solvent container label. It is not recommended for application to surfaces that are below 5˚C as it is impossible to guarantee a dry, frost-free surface at these temperatures, therefore the sealant will most likely fail. It is unlikely that priming will be required, however, concrete must be sealed using a Primer. After that, if you are in doubt consult Technical Services.
On porous substrates like concrete use Sika Primer – 3N.
– Not for use on substrates that could bleed solvents or plasticises.
– Do not use on bitumen or asphalt.
– Paint types vary so conduct a trial prior to full application. Some paints have low movement and can show surface cracking.
In addition to the above, if you require further information on this product, you can visit the Everbuild website here.
This product is also available in a 600ml foil & can be viewed here.
Sika Sikaflex 221 is a high-quality multi-purpose non-sag, polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer.
– 1-C formulation
– Low odour
– Resistant to ageing
– Can be painted
– NSF-approved for incidental food contact.
It is temporarily resistant to fuels, mineral oils, vegetable and animal fats and oils. However, it is not immune to organic acids, alcohol, concentrated mineral acids and caustic solutions or solvents. Furthermore, any advice on specific applications will be given on request.
Surfaces must be free from all traces of grease and dust.
Above all, if you need any advice on specific applications, then contact the Technical Service Department of Sika Industry.
The paint must be tested for compatibility by carrying out preliminary trials, and the best results are obtained if the sealant is allowed to cure thoroughly first, especially in the case of baked enamels. Therefore, please note that non-flexible paint systems may impair the elasticity of the adhesive, impair joint movement and lead to cracking of the paint film.
PVC based paints and paints that dry by oxidation (oil or alkyd resin-based) are generally not suitable for application over Sikaflex -221.
For all other Sika products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you require on Sika products, please visit their website here.
Soudal (UK) Ltd are allowing you to WIN a Ford Ranger Double Cab Wildtrak.
We are excited to announce the launch of our latest Fix ALL promotion!! Be in with a chance to WIN a Ford Ranger Wildtrak when you buy a Fix ALL Crystal or Fix ALL High Tack promotional 6-pack!! There is a scratchcard in every box!!
Forty thousand scratchcards with their own unique code have been produced and randomly placed into thousands of 6-pack boxes of Fix ALL Crystal and thousands of 6-pack boxes of Fix ALL High Tack White.
Visit www.soudal.eu/FordRangerPromotion and enter your details and unique scratchcard code (inside every promotional box) online before 11:59 pm on the 30/03/2020.
You are welcome to enter the competition multiple times, providing that each entry is a legitimate purchase. On the 31st March 2020, the winners code will be drawn totally at random.
Entry is welcome to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland & all entrants must be aged 18 years or above. This excludes the following –
1. Employees of business’ participating in the promotion, employees or agency staff working for the promoting company associated with the competition.
2. A spouse, partner, parent, guardian, sibling or child of a person referred to within the above paragraph.
3. Anyone that is in breach of the competition terms and conditions of this promotion. Soudal holds the right for determining the eligibility of entrants into the draw.
This competition will run in participating stores throughout the UK & Republic of Ireland.
Yes. During the promotion period, you will need to purchase either a Fix ALL High Tack Promo 6-Pack or Fix ALL Crystal Promo 6-Pack and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
You must keep your receipt to qualify for the prize draw. Soudal may disqualify your entry if you are unable to provide proof of purchase, and you will then lose any right to receive the prize.
The draw will be held on the 31st of March 2020. The 1st valid entry to be drawn will be the winner.
Additional reserve entries may be drawn just in case the winning entry is deemed invalid.
The winner will be contacted within one month of the deadline by phone and writing.
If the winner cannot be contacted via the contact information provided, Soudal reserves the right to select the next reserve entry; this will occur one month following the first contact.
The winner must make sure they are available to attend all publicity, photography and other marketing activities as required by Soudal and Seal Systems Ireland. You allow Soudal and Seal Systems Ireland to use your name and image in any advertising or promotional event. You must be available for the presenting of the Ford Ranger Wildtrak in April 2020.
For all other Soudal products on our website, please click here.
Soudal FixAll is Soudal’s rival to the CT1 range, both excellent options for Adhesive and sealing.
Fix ALL® High Tack: The perfect product if you are in search of a sealant-glue with an EXTREMELY HIGH INITIAL TACK as well as good sealing qualities.
Fix ALL® High tack is the perfect product for every heavy-duty bonding application such as: