Soudal Soudaseal 215LM is a 1-component, moisture-curing, low-modulus elastic joint sealant. Soudal Soudaseal 215LM is designed for the elastic joint sealing and waterproofing of movement and connection joints in buildings. Due to its very low modulus, it is also suitable for EIFS Facades.
– Tested and conform to ISO 11600-F-25LM
– High bond strength on nearly all surfaces
– Excellent adhesion and extrudability, even in adverse conditions
– High-performance mechanical properties
– Almost odourless
– No bubble formation within sealant, even in wet and humid conditions
– Primerless adhesion on many substrates (except where water pressure may occur)
– Colour stable and UV resistant
– Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
– Over-paintable with all water-based paints.
– Weather-resistant to all climates.
– Expansion and connection joints in the building industry: Sealing of joints in prefabricated buildings, movement joints in high rise constructions, sealing between window and door frames.
Method: Manual- or automatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Surface temperature: > +5°C
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 215 LM
Looking for a durable and weatherproof window sealant? Look no further. Our extensive range of window and door sealants contains tried and tested brands with long standing reputations.
Window sealants can be applied by both professionals and DIY experts therefore we stock a range of sealants which are suitable for both project types. We also stock all the sealant tools and accessories you may need to make your sealant application as seamless as possible.
Bond-It, Dow Corning and Everbuild are some of the most popular window sealant brands within our stocklist. We also provide regular discounts and offers on our sealants, ensuring our customers get the best offers on sealants and foams.
Whatever your requirements for a window sealant, we have something for you. We provide extensive information on each product via our website, helping our clients to make informed decisions when purchasing from Sealant Supplies.
We also provide both bulk and single order options, therefore we have something for everyone. If you would like more information on the sealants we provide and how to open a trade or credit account, do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team.