Everbuild launched EB25 Ultimate Sealant and Adhesive in 2019 to celebrate their 25th year supplying cost-effective and reliable sealants.
Covering a huge range of applications, sealant and adhesive areas, this versatile product is a suitable option for a variety of projects. It is a polymer blend sealant giving it additional flexibility and bonding strength you can rely on in any circumstance. Due to the technologies within the product, it can be used for both internal and external projects and is also durable in different weather and under-water environments.
EB25is also certified for use in sanitary and food preparation areas and once cured is resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals and more
We provide EB25 by Everbuild in the full colour range, which includes: Black, White and Grey. Also, Crystal Clear that remains crystal clear and does not fog like similar products.
Substrates that EB25 bonds to include:
Bonding & sealing in almost every application imaginable, including, but not limited to:
All surfaces must be clean and dust-free. Surfaces may be damp but have no standing water. Therefore, it can be used underwater, but adhesion performance is reduced so should be applied as an emergency repair in these conditions only.
Everbuild Everflex 175 is a sealant that is acrylic based & suitable for internal and external use. It provides a flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. In addition, Everbuild Everflex 175 can be overpainted.
– PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
– Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
– Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
– Gap and crack filler before decorating.
– Sealing around baths and basins.
– Permanently flexible
– Mould resistant.
– Easy cleanup.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All flaking or loose surface coatings should be removed as should any old mastic before application. Highly porous substrates should be primed before application with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water.
Using a sharp stanley blade, cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and again, cut cleanly at a 45° angle, with the opening being slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply product using a standard sealant gun.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not use around shower trays. Use GENERAL PURPOSE SILICONE for greater movement capabilities
– Overpainting is not necessary.
Note: this product is flexible. Certain inferior quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. However, it is possible for the dry paint film to crack if the movement is excessive.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on any Everbuild products, visit their website here.
Everbuild Puraflex 40 is a one-part component, high modulus PU sealant and adhesive which adheres firmly to most substrates. Provides excellent
mechanical resistance & resistance to most common chemicals. Furthermore, this product can be over-painted when cured.
– Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim.
– Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels and floor joint.
– A wide number of sealing and bonding jobs in the construction and engineering markets.
– Bonding in container fabrication.
– Heavy traffic floor joints such as those found in warehouses, garage floors, factory floors, sports arenas & shopping centres etc.
– Bonds to most building substraes, such as concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, u PVC, stone, ceramics, etc
– Can be overpainted with gloss and emulsion.
– Good sea water resistance.
– You can paint over this product, once cured, with oil and latex paints.
Before application, please ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and dust free before using Everbuild Puraflex 40. All old sealant and mastic joints should be removed before application. In addition to that, when using on glass, metal and aluminium, areas should be cleaned using a solvent cleaner before application for optimum adhesion. When using Everbuild Puraflex 40 with solvents, always ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid heat, sparks and open flames. Observe and follow all precautions listed on the solvent container label. It is not recommended for application to surfaces that are below 5˚C as it is impossible to guarantee a dry, frost-free surface at these temperatures, therefore the sealant will most likely fail. It is unlikely that priming will be required, however, concrete must be sealed using a Primer. After that, if you are in doubt consult Technical Services.
On porous substrates like concrete use Sika Primer – 3N.
– Not for use on substrates that could bleed solvents or plasticises.
– Do not use on bitumen or asphalt.
– Paint types vary so conduct a trial prior to full application. Some paints have low movement and can show surface cracking.
In addition to the above, if you require further information on this product, you can visit the Everbuild website here.
This product is also available in a 600ml foil & can be viewed here.
Everbuild provide an extensive range of marine and motor trade sealants which are also suitable for projects across a huge range of industries. We have been providing sealants to companies throughout the UK for many years, specialising in providing excellent customer service.
As we have tried and tested all of the products we stock, you can feel confident when shopping with us. We have an extensive understanding of the products we stock and therefore are able to assist our customers with any queries they may have.
Everbuild’s marine and motor trade sealants provide solutions for both complex and simple tasks, creating water-tight joints and solutions for motor projects of varying requirements. These products are leaders within the sealant market and so, are highly sought after.
Due to the demand for these sealants we regularly review our supplies and ensure we can meet demand. We also regularly run discounts and sales for our customers, particularly those with trade and credit accounts with us.
If you would like more information on the products we provide, or how our processes work, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. We can be reached by calling 01708 525 866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.