EB25 has been launched in 2019 to celebrate their 25 years of Everbuild.
EB25 is the Ultimate Sealant and Adhesive, covering the broadest range of application, sealant and adhesive areas. It is a polymer blend sealant giving it additional flexibility and bonding strength you can rely on in any situation. The makeup of this product allows the sealant to be used both internally and externally, in most weather conditions and can be used underwater. Everbuild have had EB25 certified for use in sanitary and food preparation areas and once cured is resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals and more
Colours – Black, White and Grey. Also, Crystal Clear that remains crystal clear and does no fog like similar products.
Substrates that EB25 bonds to:
Everbuild brings you their best ever sealant and adhesive – EB25, to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Using the most cutting-edge technology and an exclusive polymer blend, our R&D team has developed a truly universal, top quality hybrid. Therefore, it is incredibly flexible, certified for indoor and outdoor use, and in sanitary and food preparation areas (ISEGA). Plus, it’s powerful, sticks to just about anything and even works when applied underwater! Once cured, it’s resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals, petrol, UV radiation, plus it does all this while being environmentally friendly.
Bonding & sealing in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples: As a high-quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
– External and internal pointing around doors and windows.
– Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
– Sealing vertical expansion joints.
– Jointing cladding panels.
All surfaces must be clean and dust-free. Surfaces may be damp but have no standing water. Therefore, it can be used underwater, but adhesion performance is reduced so should be applied as an emergency repair in these conditions only.
For any further information you require on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
This product is Everbuild’s equivalent of the CT1 range and can be used like for like.
Everbuild Everflex 175 is a sealant that is acrylic based & suitable for internal and external use. It provides a flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. In addition, Everbuild Everflex 175 can be overpainted.
– PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
– Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
– Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
– Gap and crack filler before decorating.
– Sealing around baths and basins.
– Permanently flexible
– Mould resistant.
– Easy cleanup.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All flaking or loose surface coatings should be removed as should any old mastic before application. Highly porous substrates should be primed before application with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water.
Using a sharp stanley blade, cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and again, cut cleanly at a 45° angle, with the opening being slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply product using a standard sealant gun.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not use around shower trays. Use GENERAL PURPOSE SILICONE for greater movement capabilities
– Overpainting is not necessary.
Note: this product is flexible. Certain inferior quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. However, it is possible for the dry paint film to crack if the movement is excessive.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on any Everbuild products, visit their website here.
Everbuild Puraflex 40 is a one-part component, high modulus PU sealant and adhesive which adheres firmly to most substrates. Provides excellent
mechanical resistance & resistance to most common chemicals. Furthermore, this product can be over-painted when cured.
– Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim.
– Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels and floor joint.
– A wide number of sealing and bonding jobs in the construction and engineering markets.
– Bonding in container fabrication.
– Heavy traffic floor joints such as those found in warehouses, garage floors, factory floors, sports arenas & shopping centres etc.
– Bonds to most building substraes, such as concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, u PVC, stone, ceramics, etc
– Can be overpainted with gloss and emulsion.
– Good sea water resistance.
– You can paint over this product, once cured, with oil and latex paints.
Before application, please ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and dust free before using Everbuild Puraflex 40. All old sealant and mastic joints should be removed before application. In addition to that, when using on glass, metal and aluminium, areas should be cleaned using a solvent cleaner before application for optimum adhesion. When using Everbuild Puraflex 40 with solvents, always ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid heat, sparks and open flames. Observe and follow all precautions listed on the solvent container label. It is not recommended for application to surfaces that are below 5˚C as it is impossible to guarantee a dry, frost-free surface at these temperatures, therefore the sealant will most likely fail. It is unlikely that priming will be required, however, concrete must be sealed using a Primer. After that, if you are in doubt consult Technical Services.
On porous substrates like concrete use Sika Primer – 3N.
– Not for use on substrates that could bleed solvents or plasticises.
– Do not use on bitumen or asphalt.
– Paint types vary so conduct a trial prior to full application. Some paints have low movement and can show surface cracking.
In addition to the above, if you require further information on this product, you can visit the Everbuild website here.
This product is also available in a 600ml foil & can be viewed here.