Everbuild AC95 is specially formulated for bonding & sealing plasterboard, and other Kraft lined insulation boards, where a fire rated seal of up to 5 hours is required. Everbuild AC95 is a water-based & solvent free formulation. It is easy to use and clean up and adheres to just about all building substrates.
– For filling gaps between plasterboard walls to form an acoustic & intumescent barrier. Can be used on floors, ceilings and dry lining applications.
– Can be used as an adhesive to bond plasterboard to plasterboard and bond plasterboard to wood and metal studding and direct to block work.
– For sealing and bonding, almost all kraft lined insulation boards.
– Can provide a fire barrier for up to 5 hours – 25% higher than conventional/competitive fire rated sealants.
– Permanently flexible/high grab.
– Adheres to most surfaces.
– Mould resistant.
– Easy cleanup.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with Everbuild 501 PVA Bond diluted 1:4 with water. Surfaces may be slightly damp, but not wet. NOTE: THIS WILL SLOW THE CURE.
Fit cartridge into a 1ltr mastic gun. Cut nozzle to required length with a sharp blade and puncture inner membrane seal before applying. Use as a sealant: Always cut nozzle to size slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply to the gap, slightly overfilling, and finish smooth with a caulking tool or filler knife.
Use as an adhesive for bonding to large substrates: Cut nozzle to provide a bead of approximately 9-10mm diameter, pierce the inner membrane and apply a continuous bead to one surface at 250-350mm centres. Apply board immediately to surface and tamp down. Provide temporary support until cured.
Apply a bead to studding and apply board immediately into position. Do not apply more than one board’s width of studding at one time. Provide temporary support until cured.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– If you wish to paint after application, do not do so until it has fully cured. Normally after 24 hours
– Do not apply below 5°C.
– Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings if the product is being used in overhead applications
– Known to have compatibility problems with some cPVC piping
For more Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, please visit the Everbuild website here.