Everbuild AC95 is specially formulated for bonding & sealing plasterboard, and other Kraft lined insulation boards, where a fire rated seal of up to 5 hours is required. Everbuild AC95 is a water-based & solvent free formulation. It is easy to use and clean up and adheres to just about all building substrates.
– Can provide a fire barrier for up to 5 hours – 25% higher than conventional/competitive fire rated sealants.
– Permanently flexible/high grab.
– Adheres to most surfaces.
– Mould resistant.
– Easy clean up.
For an application gun that matches this product, click here. For a foam equivalent click here.
For more Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, please visit the Everbuild website here.
– For filling gaps between plasterboard walls to form an acoustic & intumescent barrier. Can be used on floors, ceilings and dry lining applications.
– Can be used as an adhesive to bond plasterboard to plasterboard and bond plasterboard to wood and metal studding and direct to block work.
– For sealing and bonding, almost all kraft lined insulation boards.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with Everbuild 501 PVA Bond diluted 1:4 with water. Surfaces may be slightly damp, but not wet. NOTE: THIS WILL SLOW THE CURE.
Fit cartridge into a 1ltr mastic gun. Cut nozzle to required length with a sharp blade and puncture inner membrane seal before applying. Use as a sealant: Always cut nozzle to size slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply to the gap, slightly overfilling, and finish smooth with a caulking tool or filler knife.
Use as an adhesive for bonding to large substrates: Cut nozzle to provide a bead of approximately 9-10mm diameter, pierce the inner membrane and apply a continuous bead to one surface at 250-350mm centres. Apply board immediately to surface and tamp down. Provide temporary support until cured.
Apply a bead to studding and apply board immediately into position. Do not apply more than one board’s width of studding at one time. Provide temporary support until cured.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– If you wish to paint after application, do not do so until it has fully cured. Normally after 24 hours
– Do not apply below 5°C.
– Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings if the product is being used in overhead applications
– Known to have compatibility problems with some cPVC piping.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more