Cromar brings to you AlphaChem Polyurethane Wood Adhesive. High quality, solvent-free and suitable for a wide range of applications where a rapid cure rate of 30 minutes is required.
Fully waterproof with excellent weathering and ageing properties, it is also resistant to chemicals and temperatures in the range of -30 to +100°C.
For professional use only.
For more information on Cromar, please visit their website here.
For application guns, click here. or for more sealants, please click here.
– Bonding wood to a wide range of substrates, including all types of timber (even engineered wood, laminates & most metals).
– Wood jointing in construction and manufacturing.
– Gap filling on uneven or imperfect joints.
– Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and dust free, as this could interrupt the bonding process. If surfaces need to be cleaned, use methylethylketone (MEK) or acetone. Check their compatibility with the substrates first.
– Cut the nozzle to the required size and apply with a siicone gun.
– Dampen surfaces before application taking care not to over-wet, then apply the adhesive to one surface only.
– Assemble the surfaces and place even pressure within 10 minutes of application. Clamp until the adhesive has cured to permit handling (approx. 30 minutes).
– After curing, carefully use a sharp knife to trim back excess.
– One of the surfaces to be bonded must be porous/ permeable.
– the user is responsible for suitability of use.
– Read the label prior to use for all health and safety information.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more