Alpha Chem, from Cromar, presents a high quality, solvent-free, Polyurethane Wood Adhesive, suitable for a wide range of internal and external applications where a rapid cure rate is required.
Fully waterproof to EN 204 D4 with excellent weathering and ageing properties, and is also resistant to chemicals and temperatures within the range of -30 to +100°C.
For professional use only.
For more information on Cromar, please visit their website here.
For application guns, click here. or for more sealants, please click here.
Polyurethane Wood Adhesive is ideal for:
– Bonding wood to a wide range of substrates, including all types of timber (even engineered timber, laminates & most metals).
– Wood jointing in construction and manufacturing.
– Gap filling on uneven or imperfect joints.
– Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, sound, dry and free from dust, grease or other contaminants which could harm the bonding process. If the substrates need to be cleaned, use methylethylketone (MEK) or acetone. Make sure to check their compatibility with the substrates first. – Cut the thread and then the nozzle to the required size and apply with a sealant gun, wearing gloves.
– Dampen substrates before application (take care not to over-wet). Apply the adhesive to one surface only.
– Assemble the substrates and place even pressure within 5 minutes of adhesive application. Clamp until the adhesive is sufficiently cured to permit handling the bonded item (approximately 5 minutes).
– Uncured material can be cleaned off with Alpha Chem Grafters All Trades Wipes. After curing has taken place, carefully use a sharp knife to trim back excess material.
– One of the substrates to be bonded must be porous/ permeable.
– It is the user’s responsibility to ensure suitability for use.
– Read the label prior to use as it contains essential health and safety information. Further information can be found on the Safety Data Sheet available on request.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more