Everbuild 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone is an acetoxy-cure mid-mod silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous substrates. Everbuild 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone cures quickly to provide a flexible waterproof seal. It is typically used for single-glazing and general industrial use.
– Permanently flexible.
– Quick curing – low dirt pick up.
– Temperature resistant to 200°C.
– Waterproof seal
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, you may need, please visit Everbuild’s website here.
– Sealing glass to glass.
– Sealing glass to aluminium.
– Butt and channel glazing.
– As an adhesive for fixing uPVC trims and cladding.
– Sealing around worktops and laminated panels.
– Cap glazing to metal, timber and uPVC window frames.
– For aluminium gutter sealing.
– Industrial uses, such as gasket sealing.
– Refrigeration sealing.
All surfaces must be dry and dust free. All loose surface coatings and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed. Glass, metal and aluminium should be cleaned with a cleaner.
APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS
Reference must be made to the recommended joint ratios. Reduce joint depth using Expanding Foam or Joint Backer Rod. Furthermore, ensure that the joint design permits adhesion to two surfaces. Cut the tip of the cartridge with a sharp blade, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut at an angle, with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at an angle. Smooth down within 10 minutes. To ensure a proper bond, always smooth the sealant down using a spatula with a soap and water solution.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt. Use WEATHERMATE.
– Not for use on porous surfaces such as new concrete.
– Not for use on areas that bleed oils or solvents.
– Do not use on the edge of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
– Do not use for perimeter pointing of uPVC. Use SILICONE HM60 or SILICONE 450.
– Do not use for aquariums. Use AQUAMATE.
– Non-over paintable.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more