Everbuild Lumberjack, 550-floor adhesive is a high spec, hybrid polymer, cartridge or foil pack applied adhesive. It is specially designed for fixing all types of wooden floors directly onto all common building substrates. EVERBUILD® Lumberjack® 550 Floor Adhesive has the following benefits: Free of water & active solvents, so will not cause any warpage. It is also a rapid setting & permanently flexible. Can be used with underfloor heating as it has excellent acoustic properties.
Fixing all types of wooden floors onto all common building surfaces.
Everbuild Lumberjack is free of water & active solvents, so will not cause any warpage or curl to woodblocks/planks.
– Permanently flexible – compensates for subfloor movement.
– Will bond wood directly to all common flooring substrates.
– Due to its high flexibility, it is ideal to use with underfloor heating.
– Excellent gap filling properties for uneven surfaces
– Gives unique sound deadening & acoustic properties.
All installations and subfloor preparations must be carried out in line with the relevant British or international standards. Cut off the tip of sausage and place into a suitable cartridge, then cut off the top of the nozzle flat to leave an 8mm opening. Cut a V-shape down into the nozzle to a depth of around 10mm.
Fix nozzle and place cartridge into the sealant gun. Hold the gun at 90° to the floor and apply a triangular-shaped bead, approx 8mm wide and 10mm high. Position blocks/planks while the adhesive is still tacky (within 30mins) and taps into final position with mallet and block, removing uncured resin with EVERBUILD WONDER WIPES.
Floors may be sanded/ trafficked 12-24 hours after application, depending on site conditions (longer at low temperatures).
If the surface has no or little absorbency; allow three days before sanding/trafficking.
– Always refer to the flooring manufacturer re any specific instructions/requirements specifically relating to their flooring before fitting floors.
– Do not use against substrates that are likely to bleed oils or plasticisers
All technical data is based on our laboratory tests. However, actual measured data may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
Consult MSDS for the full list of hazards.
For further information on any Everbuild products, please visit their website here.