Everbuild Stixall is a solvent-free hybrid of silicone and polyurethane technologies combined to create a high strength sealant adhesive. Stixall was designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other.
– Initial grab of high strength, no slip & gap filling properties.
– High bonding strength.
– For internal or external use.
– Can be applied to wet surfaces.
– Waterproof & weatherproof.
– Quick curing.
– Can be painted if required (with water-based paints – test an inconspicuous area before use).
– Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +100°C.
– Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkali, most solvents).
– Excellent resistance to UV radiation.
Stixall can be used for sealing and bonding in a wide range of areas; the following are just some examples:
– As a grab adhesive for things like nail replacement, even on damp surfaces.
– For pointing around perimeters such as doors and windows.
– Adhering mirrors to most common surfaces.
– Automotive gap filling and sealing, especially in mobile structures.
– Marine gap filling and sealing, ideal for boats.
– Jointing cladding panels.
– Stixall can be used for durable sealing and bonding of joints.
– As a standard sealant.
Furthermore, Everbuild Stixall has a maximum shrinkage of < 2%.
Also, Everbuild Stixall has excellent, primer-less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more