Keraquick Ultrafast S1 is a cement based ultra rapid setting adhesive for interior and exterior use, specifically when installing porcelain, ceramic or dark coloured non moisture sensitive natural stone materials to floors and walls.
Keraquick Ultrafast S1 is a powder mixture composed of special cements, selectively graded aggregates, resins and setting accelerators which create a high bond strength after only 60 minutes. For this reason, floor installations can be completed quickly and walked on after 12 hours. When hardened, Keraquick Ultrafast S1 is frost proof and water resistant.
For more information about Mapei and their products, please visit their website here.
For our full Mapei range, click here. For more in the Mapei Kera range, click here.
Please be aware that this is a non stock item and lead times may vary.
Some application examples
• Fast track repair adhesive.
• For installation on suitably prepared timber surfaces such as 15mm overlaid plywood floors.
• For rapid installation/renovation in areas subject to pedestrian traffic.
• For rapid installation/renovation of bathrooms, showers, kitchens, terraces, etc.
• Installing dark coloured marble/natural stone materials that are not sensitive to moisture.
• Suitable for installation over wet and electrical underfloor heating systems.
Keraquick Ultrafast S1 can be applied to all surfaces that are free of dust and dirt and that are free of loose plaster, laitance and crazing. Damp cement screeds can noticeably increase the setting time of Keraquick Ultrafast S1.
Preparing the mix
Keraquick Ultrafast S1 must be mechanically mixed in a clean vessel, with clean water until it is a smooth lump free paste. Allow the mixture to stand for 2-3 minutes before mixing once more and using within 20 minutes.
Applying the mix
Keraquick Ultrafast S1 should be applied to the surface with a notched trowel to a maximum thickness of 5mm. For tiles that exceed 300x300mm, Keraquick Ultrafast S1 should also be applied to the backs of the tiles. For very absorbent surfaces, or during hot weather, the surface should be dampened to extend the working time of the adhesive.
• Anhydrite screeds should be abraded, cleaned and primed with MAPEI Eco Prim
• Plywood overlaid floors must use a min 15mm exterior grade plywood and be fixed at maximum 300mm centres in all directions.
• Not recommended for areas subject to flexing/vibration.
• Not recommended for bonding to metal substrates.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more