Sika Sanisil Sanitary Silicone is a permanently flexible, acetoxy curing, silicone-containing a powerful anti-fungal compound for long term resistance to mildew & fungus.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
– Long term fungus and mildew resistance
– High elasticity and flexibility
– Quick curing – low dirt pick up
– Excellent UV and weathering resistance
– Will not discolour on ageing even in damp/humid conditions
For all other Sika products on our products, please visit here.
For any further info you may need on Sika, please visit their website here.
– Sika Sanisil is for interior and exterior use.
– Sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitary ware.
– Sealing around worktops and laminates.
– Cap sealing to timber, metal and PVCu window frames.
– As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims.
– General weatherproofing applications.
– Not to be used on highly porous surfaces such as new stonework or concrete. Priming is advised or use Sika Plastix 22A
– Not for use on surfaces that could bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
– Can not be applied in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use Sika Plastix 22A
– Do not use on softer metals such as lead or brass. Use Sika Lead & Gutter sealant.
– Non-overpaintable. In applications where overpainting is required, use Everbuild Weather Mate.
We have a number of tools on our website that would assist with the application of this product. We would recommend using a PC Cox Skeleton Gun to apply & a Bond-it Tooling Kit to aid in providing a professional finish.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean all tools immediately after use with Sika® Remover-208.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more