Everbuild Stixall is a solvent-free hybrid of silicone and polyurethane technologies combined to create a high strength sealant adhesive. Stixall was designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other.
– Initial grab of high strength, no slip & gap filling properties.
– High bonding strength.
– For internal or external use.
– Can be applied to wet surfaces.
– Waterproof & weatherproof.
– Quick curing.
– Can be painted if required (with water-based paints – test an inconspicuous area before use).
– Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +100°C.
– Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkali, most solvents).
– Excellent resistance to UV radiation.
For our full Everbuild range, please click here.
For more information on Everbuild, please visit their website by clicking here.
This product can be used as an alternative to CT1
Everbuild Mirror Mate is one part, solvent-free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane sealants.
It is specially designed for adhering a wide range of mirrors to all common building substrates – without attacking the back protection on the mirror.
In addition, Everbuild Mirror Mate has several other uses as a sealant and as an adhesive.
– Neutral curing adhesive – will not attack back of mirrors.
– Can also be used as a sealant to seal the edges of mirrors.
– Can even be applying to damp substrates.
– Adheres to most surfaces without the need of a primer, including most plastics, metals, concrete, plaster & plasterboard.
– Unlike typical solvent-based adhesives, preparation is not hazardous
– Most emulsion & oil-based paints can be used to paint over after application.
– Highly resistant to mildew and mould, so ideal for use in sanitary & wet areas.
– Fast curing & tack-free in 10 minutes.
– Excellent chemical resistance.
For more information on Everbuild. please visit their website here.
Dowsil 895 is a neutral curing silicone sealant designed for structural bonding of metal, glass and other building materials. DC 895 can also be used for adhesive applications. The neutral cure cures at room temperature, via exposure to water vapour.
For all other Dow Corning products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, you may need, please visit the Geocel website here.
Alternative products please see below, options like CT1 are available.
Bond It Glass Mate Mirror Adhesive is a low modulus neutral cure (LMN) silicone for interior mirror fixing. Has excellent adhesion on most mirror coatings and has outstanding resistance to heat and humidity, without the use of a primer. It is not affected by sunlight, UV radiation or temperature extremes. This product will accommodate thermal expansion, is non-corrosive, and odourless.
For more information on Bond It and their products, you can visit their website here.
Choose from our full catalogue of unique, revolutionary mirror adhesive solutions that will give you exceptional performance while maintaining the integrity of the back of your mirror preventing the appearance of black spots.
Putting up a mirror with adhesive gives you a clean look that is often difficult to achieve with mechanical fastening. We offer you a variety of mirror adhesives with strong initial grab reducing the need to support your mirror when vertically applied.
The mirror adhesives we stock are designed to remain structurally sound when used on materials such as wood, metal, drywall, and painted surfaces among others. The adhesives are easy to apply and provide a strong, long-lasting bond with any type of mirror.
Key features to consider before your place your order for a mirror adhesive include durability, bonding capabilities, formulation and value for money. SSL stocks high-quality adhesives that remain effective of a long time with no damage to the mirror.
Bathroom mirrors are often exposed to heat, steam and water. We recommend choosing an adhesive that remains flexible after curation to ensure the adhesive retains grab. SSL stocks a wide range of adhesives that can be used to bond mirrors as well as other applications such as sealant around the pipes, bath and shower.
Before using the mirror adhesives in our catalogue, we recommend cleaning the surface to remove any invisible films. Check out our range of primers and cleaners to clean and degrease your surface.
Get in touch with us to make further inquiries and place an order.