Everbuild Anti-Pick 109 is a hybrid one part sealant, using both silicone and polyurethane creating a chemically curing solvent free sealant. Anti Pick 109 formula provides a degree of resistance to picking, in comparison to traditional sealants. Making Anit-Pick it ideal for several specialist applications and general application.
– Used in secure environments, such as prisons & hospitals.
– Municipal and public areas.
– General perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
– Similarly, heavy cladding joints.
– Wear and impact resistance.
– Resistant to picking from fingers.
– Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, see tech datasheet.
– Excellent resistance to chemicals & petrol, refer to tech datasheet
– High mechanical properties.
The desired application surface for Anti-Pick must be clean and free from any loose particles. Tests are strongly recommended before full-scale application. Application area may be damp but can’t have standing water. For most substrates, priming is not required.
Everbuild Multi-Use Wonder Wipes are specially formulated to clean hands, tools and surfaces from sealant, adhesive, bitumen, expanding foam, oil, grease and even wet or semi-dry paint. These wipes are particularly useful when there is no water on site.
Removes dirt, grime, oil, grease, petrol, inks, food stains, part-cured sealant and paint smears.
Cleaning a wide range of construction materials, such as sealant, adhesive, bitumen, expanding foam, oil, grease and even wet or semi-dry paint from hands, tools and surfaces.
– It is not advised to use these wipes on porous services, such as untreated wood.
– Do not dispose of wipes in toilets.
– Long periods of skin contact should be avoided for those who have damaged or sensitive skin.
– If in doubt, we advise you to contact the technical services department for advice.
For all other specialist cleaning products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, you may need, please visit the Everbuild website here.
MAPESIL AC is a high quality, mould resistant sealant, which is ideal for internal use but can also be used in external applications. The product comes in a 310ml cartridge & has a range of 42 colours to choose from. Mapei also colour match this product to their Ultracolor plus grout range, creating a seamless transition between grout & silicone lines when used together.
To view the Ultracolor plus range – please click here.
– Perfect for sealing sanitary areas
– Internal Application
– Ideal for use with ceramics
– Can be used on wooden frames
– Can also be used for Expansion Joints
– Mapesil AC should not be used in applications between joints of ceramic tiles & natural stone of light colour externally. Use Mapesil LM, which can be viewed here.
– Should not be used for sealing of surfaces sensitive to acids, such as limestone. Again, use Mapesil LM.
– Do not use on bituminous surfaces or highly plasticized material.
– Mapesil AC’s chemical resistance to agents is typically excellent. However, we advise you to check the technical data sheet or do a small test.
All areas needing application must be solid, free from dust and loose particles, oils, grease, wax, old paint and rust. To guarantee the seal can carry out its function, provision should be made for it to compress freely.
During application, it is, therefore, necessary that:
– Mapei AC only adheres to the side of the walls of the joint and not to be used at the base of the joint;
– The estimated maximum extension should be no higher than 25% of the initial width (calculated at +20°C). The joint should be sized with this in mind
– Joint width and depth must follow as below:
10mm Width = 10mm Depth
11mm – 20mm Width = 10mm Depth
20mm or above Width = Half of the width in depth.
With the Mapesil AC, cut the cartridge at the end of the thread and screw supplied nozzle on. Ensure the nozzle is cut at an angle and dimension to the corresponding joint. Insert the cartridge into the gun and expel the sealant.
We have a number of tools on our website that would assist with the application of this product. We would recommend using a PC Cox Skeleton Gun to apply & a Bond-it Tooling Kit to aid in providing a professional finish.
For further information, please visit the Mapei website here.
Sika SikaFlex PRO-3 is a 1-component, moisture-curing joint sealant, with high mechanical and chemical resistance. Therefore, making it ideal for a wide range of construction applications.
Sika SikaFlex PRO-3 – designed specifically for movement joints in floors, both pedestrian and traffic areas. For example, car parks, warehouses, etc. Similarly production areas such as in the food industry, sewage treatment plants, tunnel construction and in clean rooms.
– Movement capability of ± 35%
– Very high mechanical and chemical resistance
– Bubble-free curing
– Good adhesion. Therefore making it ideal to use with most construction materials.
– Very low emissions
Surfaces must be clean and dry. SikaFlex PRO-3 adheres without the use of primers. For optimum adhesion however, priming is advised.
After the surfaces have been prepared, insert a suitable backing rod to the required depth.
Extrude the Sikaflex PRO-3 into the joint, making sure that it comes into full contact with the sides of the joint.
Use a compatible tooling agent. For instance, Sika Tooling Agent N, to smooth the joint surfaces. Furthermore, do not use tooling products containing solvents.
Clean all tools and equipment after use.
For all other Sika products on our website, please click here.
Furthermore, for further information on Sika products, please visit their website here.
Everbuild 825 is an LM silicone which is odourless with a neutral cure. 825 adheres to a vast range of porous and non-porous surfaces without priming.
– Perimeter pointing in and outdoors, around PVC, wood and aluminium.
– Sealing adhesive on PVC and plastic trims.
– Can be used on soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
– Weather joint sealing to pre-formed panels. Also suitable for use on curtain walling, sealing glazing and draught proofing.
– Can be used for sealing glass on glass and glass on aluminium. Parapet and roof weather sealing.
– As an expansion joint sealant.
– Sealing of insulated glass.
– Slow skinning time provides excellent tooling. Ideal for large scale construction and glazing.
– Excellent adhesion to most common surfaces. Eg., glass, metals, plastics, painted/unpainted wood, as well as PVC and polycarbonate.
– External weathering properties, guaranteeing many years of exposure.
– High viscosity formula meaning it will hold it’s structure & body on even large joints.
825 doesn’t require the use of a primer, however a patch test is recommended before full-scale application to be safe.
Surfaces must be clean and dust free.
– Do not use with bitumen asphalt, neoprene or specific organic elastomers
– Not to be used in the construction of Aquariums, or any submerged areas.
– Do not use on substrates that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
– Cannot be painted over after curing.
For further information on all Everbuild products, please visit their website here
Everbuild Stixall is a solvent-free hybrid of silicone and polyurethane technologies combined to create a high strength sealant adhesive. Stixall was designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other.
Stixall can be used for sealing and bonding in a wide range of areas; the following are just some examples:
– As a grab adhesive for things like nail replacement, even on damp surfaces.
– For pointing around perimeters such as doors and windows.
– Adhering mirrors to most common surfaces.
– Automotive gap filling and sealing, especially in mobile structures.
– Marine gap filling and sealing, ideal for boats.
– Jointing cladding panels.
– Stixall can be used for durable sealing and bonding of joints.
– As a standard sealant.
– Initial grab of high strength, no slip & gap filling properties.
– High bonding strength.
– For internal or external use.
– Can be applied to wet surfaces.
– Waterproof & weatherproof.
– Quick curing.
– Can be painted if required (with water-based paints – test an inconspicuous area before use).
– Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +100°C.
– Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkali, most solvents).
– Excellent resistance to UV radiation.
Furthermore, Everbuild Stixall has a maximum shrinkage of < 2%.
Also, Everbuild Stixall has excellent, primer-less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
This product can be used as an alternative to CT1.
DOWSIL 786 is one part, flexible; fast curing silicone rubber sealant specifically designed for the sealing of refrigeration units and areas where contact with food is likely. Therefore making it ideal for food
Ensure that surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry, sound and grease-free. Clean with DOWSIL R40 Universal Cleaner or methylated spirits depending on the substrates to be sealed, and dry thoroughly with a clean, lint-free cloth before application of sealant.
Note: When using any solvent, always provide adequate ventilation. Avoid heat, sparks and open flames. Observe and follow all precautions listed on the solvent container label. Above all, it is recommended that DOWSIL 786 is not applied to surfaces that are below 5°C.
Areas adjacent to the joints should be masked with tape to prevent contamination of the substrates and to ensure a neat sealant line. After that, masking tape should be removed immediately after tooling.
Primer is not required on most common nonporous substrates, including vitreous enamel, ceramics, porcelain, glazed tiles, etc. However, for some metals and plastics, priming is required. For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet attached or contact Dow Corning.
Where back-up material is required closed cell polyethene backer rod is recommended. Low tack polyethene tape should be used in joints too shallow to allow the use of the backer rod.
The joint should be tooled within 5 minutes of application to ensure good contact between the sealant and the substrate. Tooling of the sealant also gives a smooth, professional finish.
The excess sealant may be cleaned off tools and non-porous surfaces while in an uncured state using DOWSIL R40 Universal Cleaner. The cured sealant may be removed with the aid of
DOWSIL Silicone Sealant Remover, abrasion or other mechanical means. However, care should be taken not to damage plastic surfaces.
DOWSIL 786 Silicone Sealant should not be applied to porous surfaces such as stone or concrete, or to easily corroded metals such as lead or copper. DOWSIL 786 should
not be used against surfaces that bleed oils, plasticisers or solvents. Also, contact Geocel’s Technical Services Department for further advice on specific applications.
For more information, head over to the Dowsil website.
Soudal Soudafoam Gap Filler is an expanding foam filler. Soudal Soudafoam Gap filling formulation with high 3D expansion. Easy to use, one component. Rapid curing. Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Available in Hand-Held and Genius Gun®, Gun Grade and Click & Fix® versions both come with DuraValave.
– Excellent stability (no shrinkage or post-expansion)
– High filling capacity
– Excellent adhesion on all surfaces (except PE, PP and PTFE).
– High insulation value, thermal and acoustic
– Excellent bonding properties.
For any further info you may need on Soudal products, please visit their website here.
Soudal Soudaflex 40 FC is a HM one-part polyurethane sealant that is used for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications. It comes in a colour range that consists of the following – White, Black & Concrete Grey.
– High-performance sealant and adhesive
– High modulus, polyurethane formula
– Specifically formulated for concrete joint applications
– Structural bonding of joints subject to vibration
– Adheres to almost all common construction substrates
– Chemical resistant
– Durable, with a long-lasting seal
USES FOR SOUDAFLEX 40FC :
– Sealing and bonding applications within the building industry, see technical data sheet to ensure Soudal Soudaflex 40FC is compatible with required work.
– Structural bondings in vibrating constructions.
– Structural bonding’s in vibrating structures.
– Sealing of shrinking joints in concrete floors.
– Bonding of roof tiles
BENEFITS OF USING SOUDAFLEX 40FC :
– Simple and very easy application
– Good elastically after curing process
– Excellent adhesion on many materials, refer to the product datasheet.
– Excellent resistance to many chemicals
– Specially developed for concrete applications.
– Soudal recommends a small adhesion test prior to application to make sure the product can perform at it’s best
For all other Soudal products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on Soudal, please visit their website here.
Everbuild Roof and Gutter Sealant is a quality sealant. It provides instant and permanent weather-proofing to a wide variety of applications. Adheres to most roofing materials such as bitumen, asphalt, felt, metals and wood.
– Fills and seals gaps or cracks in a number of roofing applications.
– Bonds to roofing felt, lead, zinc & steel.
– For fixing tiles, slates and flashing into position.
– Joint sealing on gutters and downpipes.
– Sticking down loose roofing felt.
– Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion
– Can be applied in wet conditions.
– Remains permanently plastic beneath surface skin.
– Excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
– Excellent external weathering properties
All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Furthermore, new concrete or mortar should be allowed adequate time to dry. May be applied to wet surfaces.
For joints that lap over, apply a sufficient amount of sealant to bridge the gap and press surfaces together while product is still tacky. Cut the tip of the cartridge with a sharp blade, making sure not to damage the thread. Apply using a standard sealant gun. An improved joint appearance can be achieved by applying masking tape to either side of the joint, removing after 5 minutes from application.
Clean tools in turps or white spirits.
– Do not use on glass, use Everbuild 996 as a glass to glass sealant
– Can not be used on white upvc, use EB25.
– Do not use internally.
– Although product forms a surface skin, Everbuild Roof and Gutter Sealant will always be tacky to the touch.
– Do not use in applications where physical surface contact is likely.
– Furthermore, do not use in constant water immersion situations.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information on any of Everbuilds products, please visit their website here.
Dowsil 791 is a low modulus, alkoxy and odourless silicone sealant. Specifically designed for weather sealing building components where high movement is expected. Dowsil 791 adheres to a huge range of both porous and non-porous materials without any priming.
– Perimeter pointing both in and outdoors, especially around PVC, wood and aluminium.
– Sealant and adhesive on PVC and plastic trims.
– Used for sealing soft metals. For example, lead, copper and zinc.
– Weather sealing and/or joint sealing on pre-formed panels, as well as on curtain walls and glazing.
– Glass on glass and glass to aluminium, as well as roof weather sealing.
– Suitable for sealing expansion joints.
– Sealing of insulated glass.
– Excellent slow skinning properties. Therefore, making it a great choice for large scale construction and glazing.
– Excellent adhesion as it adheres to most common surfaces. For example, glass, metals, plastics and painted/unpainted wood, PVC and polycarbonates.
– Brilliant external weathering properties, guaranteeing it will survive years worth of exposure.
– High viscosity non-slump formula. It will hold it’s structure & body on larger joints.
Dow Corning 791 doesn’t require the use of a primer, although adhesion tests are recommended.
Ensure the application area is dry and cleanof any contaminants.
– Not to be used with bitumen asphalt, neoprene and certain organic elastomers
– Not recommended for use as a mirror adhesive.
– Do not use on food grade applications
– Do not use for in and around swimming pools. DC 791 is not suitable for swimming pool areas.
– Can yellow if exposed to bleach or HCl based brick cleaners while curing.
For any other Dow Corning products on our website, please click here.
The One-Stop Product for all Sealing and Bonding
CT1 is a construction adhesive that will never shrink or crack and can be structured and painted with any type of paint. Unlike other sealants, CT1 can be applied onto wet surfaces, making it ideal for use underwater in marine projects.
Due to its ability to work with water, it is also the ideal product to seal baths and shower trays, windows, doors, roofing and guttering. CT1 Sealant and Adhesive is extremely versatile and is often used across multiple different projects by tradespeople. Available in a range of colours, simply select from the drop-down menu: Clear, Black, Brown, Grey, White, Silver, Oak and Beige. For a wide range of internal sealant colours please refer to Mapesil AC.
As an adhesive, CT1 will create a formidable bond between any substrate, for instance, metals, glass, mirror, fibreglass, plastics, and stone, concrete, the list is endless. CT1 is often the first port of call for a tradesperson looking for a reliable construction adhesive. Above all, the adhesive to use for a multitude of applications is CT1, creating a permanent bond that will resist extreme loads, pressure and tensile strain.
Order online today, discounts available and trade and credit account options via our website.