Everbuild Puraflex 40 is a one-part component, high modulus PU sealant and adhesive which adheres firmly to most substrates. Provides excellent mechanical resistance & resistance to most common chemicals. Furthermore, this product can be over-painted when cured.
– Bonds to most building substrates, such as concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, u PVC, stone, ceramics, etc
– Can be overpainted with gloss and emulsion.
– Good seawater resistance.
– You can paint over this product, once cured, with oil and latex paints.
In addition to the above, if you require further information on this product, you can visit the Everbuild website here.
This product is also available in a 600ml foil & can be viewed here.
For all other products in our Everbuild range, please click here.
Sika Sikaflex 221 is a high-quality multi-purpose non-sag, polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer.
– 1-C formulation
– Low odour
– Resistant to ageing
– Can be painted
– NSF-approved for incidental food contact.
It is temporarily resistant to fuels, mineral oils, vegetable and animal fats and oils. However, it is not immune to organic acids, alcohol, concentrated mineral acids and caustic solutions or solvents. Furthermore, any advice on specific applications will be given on request.
For any further information you require on Sika products, please visit their website here.
OB1 Multi-Surface Construction Sealant & Adhesive bonds all metals even lead, plastics including PVC & GRP and more, including glass, mirror, polystyrene, fibreglass and wood. Works in water. Features zero VOCs.
For more from the OB1 range, please click here.
For application guns for this product, please click here.
for more information on OB1 and its products, you can visit their website here.
Soudalseal 270HS is a high quality, single component adhesive-sealant, with high stiffness and adhesive strength. The hybrid polymer formula is chemically neutral and remains flexible when cured.
– Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces.
– Good mechanical characteristics.
– Combines high end strength with certain rigidity.
– High initial tack and fast build-up of end strength.
– Very low emission, EC1 PLUS R certified.
– Easy to use and apply under difficult circumstances.
– No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications.
– Good UV and weather resistance.
– Free of solvents, isocyanates, halogens and acids.
– Can be painted with water based systems and industrial varnishes and coatings.
For more information on Soudal and their whole range of products, you can visit their website here.
Sikaflex 522 is a low emission, one component, Silane Terminated Polymer (STP) sealant and adhesive. It has both high weathering and mould resistance properties. Sikaflex 522 meets the highest EHS standards. It bonds well to a vast range of substrates with minimal pre-treatment work.
▪ High ageing and weathering resistant
▪ High fungicidal resistance
▪ Very low emission and odour
▪ Bonds well to a vast range of substrates without the need for any special pre-treatments
▪ High colour stability under UV
▪ Isocyanate, solvent, phthalate free Meets hygiene requirements for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and units
For any further information you may need on Sika products, please visit their website here.
Our range of automotive sealants consists of leading brands such as Everbuild, Sika, Soudal and EB25. All our automotive sealants are highly tested and have been created by reputable brands, therefore you can feel confident when shopping with SSL.
The automotive industry also has a high-level requirement for quality vehicle mastic sealants which can be used in vehicle assembly and manufacturing. We understand this requirement and therefore stock brands with an extensive reputation in the automotive industry.
The automotive sealants we stock are also suitable for waterproofing and bonding, making them suitable for a use with a variety of substrates. Often our vehicle sealants are used in maintenance, repairs and windscreen replacement by industry professionals.
We work closely with our suppliers to ensure the prices we offer are competitive within the market. We also understand the difficulties of finding a reliable company who regularly supply sealants and adhesives to their customers. However, Sealant Supplies take pride in the level of service we are able to provide to our clients.
For those clients with a requirement for ongoing deliveries of automotive sealants we also provide the option to create a trade or credit account. Special discounts are available for our trade account holders on bulk and regular orders.
If you would like more information on the products we provide or opening a trade account, do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team. Simply call 01708 525 866 and we will be happy to help.