illbruck FM310 is a rapid curing, gun grade expanding polyurethane foam that is suitable for general gap filling, bonding and insulation applications. Typical applications include perimeter sealing & fixing of windows & doors.
- Low post-expansion improves the accuracy of delivery, reduces foam wastage and minimises the cutting time
- Forms a strong bond to a number of surfaces. Such as concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, fibre concrete, metal, PVC and polystyrene
- Rapid curing formulation: Foam is tack-free within 10 minutes, and can be cut or trimmed within 45
illbruck CT600 is a high strength spray contact adhesive that is ideal for quick & straightforward bonding of many common materials.
illbruck CT600 is ideal for quick and straightforward bonding of most common materials, including cardboard, fibrous insulation materials, plastics, canvas, cork, rubber, fabrics and foam, either to themselves or onto brickwork, concrete, stone and plaster.
- A robust contact adhesive in a convenient easy-to-use 500 ml canister
- Adjustable nozzle that allows precise control of the spray pattern to suit any particular job
- Superior covera
illbruck PU700 is a rapid curing polyurethane foam adhesive which can be applied by gun or straw.
- High-performance wood and joinery adhesive
- Perfect for bonding a wide range of construction materials
- Fast curing – joint can be handled/manoeuvred within 10 minutes and cures entirely within 24 hours
- Simple to use
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Superb long-term resistance to seawater, limewater, dilute acids and caustic solutions
For all other illbruck products on our website, please click here.
For more in our adhesive range, click h