Soudal Soudaseal 215LM is a 1-component, moisture-curing, low-modulus elastic joint sealant. Soudaseal 215LM is designed for the elastic joint sealing and waterproofing of movement and connection joints in buildings. Due to its very low modulus, it is also suitable for EIFS Facades.
– Tested and conform to ISO 11600-F-25LM
– High bond strength on nearly all surfaces
– Excellent adhesion and extrudability, even in adverse conditions
– High-performance mechanical properties
– Almost odourless
– No bubble formation within sealant, even in wet
Silirub N is a general purpose, low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant with a very fast skinning time and final cure. Excellent tool-ability and primerless adhesion on most common construction materials. Resistant to UV, rain, and snow.
- Very easy to apply
- Permanently elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Very good resistance to ageing
For more products in our Soudal range, please click here. For application guns for this product, please click here.
Alternatively, for more informati