SUPERIOR QUALITY low modulus neutral cure silicone sealant. Very fast skinning time and final cure. Thick-bodied. Excellent toolability. Primerless adhesion on all common construction materials (glass, plastics, masonry substrates, metals and wood). High movement capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow. High and low temperature resistance.
– Very easy to apply
– Permanently elastic after curing
– Excellent adhesion on many materials
– Very good moisture resistance
– Very good resistance to ageing
– Neutral curing Applications
– All usual building joints with high movement.
– Glazing and joint works.
– Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
– Sealing between PVC, treated wooden and metal profiles and glass.
For more information, please visit the Soudal website.