FOSROC Thioflex 600 Pour Grade is a multi-component, gun grade, polysulfide sealant, that comes in a tin that contains both the base and curing agent in the correct proportions.
– Meets key international standards
– Forms a robust, elastic, rubber-like seal
– Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement
Fosroc thioflex 600 pour grade comes in a 5litre tin.
For all other FOSROC products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you need on FOSROC products, please visit their website here.
FOSROC Nitoseal PU800 is a two-component gun grade elastomeric sealant for joints with limited movements. After mixing, the resultant mix will cure to provide an exceptionally robust seal, while retaining a degree of some flexibility. PU800 can abrasion can withstand spillage of oils, fuels, vegetable oils & mineral acids.
– Cures to a tough seal
– High modulus
– Resistant to chemical, fuel and oil spillage
– Easily installed to give a flush finish
– Hard & flexible sealant; resists picking and vandalism
For all other Fosroc products on our website, please click here. Please note you require a barrel gun to apply this foil sealant, please see our options by clicking here or our recommended sealant gun here.
For any further you may need on Fosroc products, please visit their website here.
illbruck CT113 EPDM Membrane Adhesive is a viscous liquid adhesive made from a blend of synthetic rubber and resins, developed for the bonding of illbruck EPDM membranes. illbruck CT113 is a viscous adhesive developed for the bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes, particularly in façade applications. illbruck CT113 is compatible with surfaces such as wood, metal, masonry and other building materials.
– Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure
– Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C to +80°C
– Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
– High initial adhesion strength
For all other illbruck products on our website, please click here.
For more in our adhesive range, click here.
For any further information you may need on illbruck products, please visit their website here.
illbruck CT468 is a high-performance contact adhesive with good heat resistance. illbruck CT468 offers excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces. Although primarily developed for bonding laminated plastics, it is equally suitable for unplasticized or low plasticizer content PVC and ABS sheeting, aluminium, steel, rubber and asbestos cement sheeting.
– High-performance contact adhesive with high bond strength and good heat resistance
– Cured adhesive will withstand temperatures up to +70°C (14 days after bonding)
– Fully developed bond is completely resistant to water, mild acids and alkalis
– Dried bond line does not support combustion
– Very good specific adhesion to non-porous substrates
For any further information you may need on illbruck, please visit their website here.