It also improves the workability of the mortar. Integral Waterproofer New is suitable for use in rendering finishes and pointing mortars.
It is also used in reconstructed stone and non-structural concrete members – particularly valuable in:‐
– Semi‐dry mixes.
– Internal and external rendering.
– Special finishes.
– Pebbledash and Harling
– Rough Cast.
– Stucco etc.
– Makes renders and mortars water‐resistant.
– Improves weathering properties.
– Reduced suction aids pebble dashing – larger areas covered easily.
– Surfaces stay cleaner longer.
– Better appearance after rain
– Less likelihood of efflorescence.
– Drying shrinkage, crazing and cracking reduced.
– Improved frost resistance.
– Greatly reduced capillary attraction. Directions
– Stir or shake well before use.
– Integral Waterproofer New is ready for use and is added to the mix at the selected dosage rate.
– Mix designs will depend on factors such as location and sand gradings. – Refer to local standards and codes of practice for guidance.
– 1 litre per 50‐100kg cement.
For more information on Cromer, please visit their website here.
Please note this is a non-stock item & extended lead times are adsvised