– Approved for use in contact with potable water
– Meets key international standards
– Resistant to aerobic and anaerobic bacteriological attack
– Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
– Cures to a robust, elastic seal
– Accommodates continuous cyclic movement
– High resistance to ageing
– Single component yet fast rate of cure
– Isocyanate free technology
For all other Fosroc products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you may need on Fosroc products, please visit their website here.
Nitoseal Ms600 is suitable for sealing movement joints in buildings and civil engineering structures including joints that will be subject to intermittent or permanent immersion.
Joint surfaces must be clean & dry. Remove all loose materials and any foreign matter. Remove all scale and protective lacquers from metal surfaces.
Joints in concrete should preferably be sawn. After sawing, all saw slurry must be flushed away and the joint allowed to dry. When resealing, the existing sealant should be removed from the joint and cleaned back to sound clean concrete.
Fosroc Primer MS2 is required for joints that are to be intermittently or permanently immersed or where the substrate is likely too saturated.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more