Everbuild Firefoam B2 Handheld is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application 1.5 – 2 times the original size and meets all the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 & BS476 Part 20 for Construction Materials. Everbuild Firefoam B2 is fire-rated up to 2 hours in specific joint configurations. Once cured, the foam can be sawn or plastered over after only an hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5oC to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
– A high level of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades.
– Fast setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
– Economical – expands up to 50 times the canister size.
– Fills unusual and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
– Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
For all other fire systems on our website, please shop here. For more in our fire rated foams, please click here.
For any further info you require on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
– Filling gaps around pipe entries through fire-rated walls. To provide a fire-rated seal around window and doorframes.
– Chasing electrical wire prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
– Wide & deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster.
– Irregular sized gaps in brick, stone, concrete or plaster.
– Door frames.
– Timber structures.
– Window sills and thresholds.
– Window frames.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more