Everbuild Silicone 996 is a low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant which is ideal for use on glazing and a several number of building and constructions applications, both on non-porous and porous substrates. Especially suitable for use on glass to glass joints.
– Excellent tooling properties for more substantial construction jobs.
– Adheres to most common building substrates.
– Ideal in external applications.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Similarly, if you need any further information on all Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
– Internal & External perimeter pointing around PVCu /wood and all other window frames – similar to 825.
– Sealing to PVCu, plastic trims and components. Can also be used as in adhesive against these surfaces.
– Joint & weather sealing to pre-formed panels.
– Weather sealing on structural glazed assembly
– Bedding I.G Units
– General glazing sealing and draught-proofing.
– Glass to glass sealing.
– Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
– Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
Everbuild silicone 996 does not require priming when sealing most common surfaces, although adhesion tests are recommended.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more