Everbuild 825 is an LM silicone which is odourless with a neutral cure. 825 adheres to a vast range of porous and non-porous surfaces without priming.
– Perimeter pointing in and outdoors, around PVC, wood and aluminium.
– Sealing adhesive on PVC and plastic trims.
– Can be used on soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
– Weather joint sealing to pre-formed panels. Also suitable for use on curtain walling, sealing glazing and draught proofing.
– Can be used for sealing glass on glass and glass on aluminium. Parapet and roof weather sealing.
– As an expansion joint sealant.
– Sealing of insulated glass.
– Slow skinning time provides excellent tooling. Ideal for large scale construction and glazing.
– Excellent adhesion to most common surfaces. Eg., glass, metals, plastics, painted/unpainted wood, as well as PVC and polycarbonate.
– External weathering properties, guaranteeing many years of exposure.
– High viscosity formula meaning it will hold it’s structure & body on even large joints.
825 doesn’t require the use of a primer, however a patch test is recommended before full-scale application to be safe.
Surfaces must be clean and dust free.
– Do not use with bitumen asphalt, neoprene or specific organic elastomers
– Not to be used in the construction of Aquariums, or any submerged areas.
– Do not use on substrates that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
– Cannot be painted over after curing.
For further information on all Everbuild products, please visit their website here