Everbuild 825 is an LM silicone which is odourless with a neutral cure. 825 adheres to a vast range of porous and non-porous surfaces without priming.
– Slow skinning time provides excellent tooling. Ideal for large scale construction and glazing.
– Excellent adhesion to most common surfaces. Eg., glass, metals, plastics, painted/unpainted wood, as well as PVC and polycarbonate.
– External weathering properties, guaranteeing many years of exposure.
– High viscosity formula meaning it will hold it’s structure & body on even large joints.
For application guns for this product, please click here.
For our full range of Ever build products, please click here to shop.
For further information on all Everbuild products, please visit their website here
– Perimeter pointing in and outdoors, around PVC, wood and aluminium. – Sealing adhesive on PVC and plastic trims. – Can be used on soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc. – Weather joint sealing to pre-formed panels. Also suitable for use on curtain walling, sealing glazing and draught proofing. – Can be used for sealing glass on glass and glass on aluminium. Parapet and roof weather sealing. – As an expansion joint sealant. – Sealing of insulated glass.
825 doesn’t require the use of a primer, however a patch test is recommended before full-scale application to be safe.
Surfaces must be clean and dust free.
– Do not use with bitumen asphalt, neoprene or specific organic elastomers
– Not to be used in the construction of Aquariums, or any submerged areas.
– Do not use on substrates that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more