Everbuild Everflex 125 Caulk is a flexible decorators filler and sealant which can be painted with all types of paint, or covered over with wallpaper. No sanding down is required. Remains permanently flexible.
– Fast drying – can be overpainted in 1 hour.
– Permanently flexible.
– Easy water clean up.
– Excellent slump resistance.
For application guns, please click here, or for other paintable sealants, please click here.
For further information on any Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
– For sealing cracks and gaps before painting.
– For use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
– Can be used to fill damage plaster.
All surfaces must be dust free & dry. Substrates that are highly porous, such as new plaster should be primed first with a dilution of Caulk with water. Can be applied to damp surfaces.
APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS
Cut the tip of the cartridge with a sharp blade, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45 degrees with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. In addition, any excess sealant, etc., can be removed using a sponge and warm water. Furthermore, Everbuild Everflex 125 can be overpainted after 1 hour.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not paint until a surface skin has formed.
– For internal use only
– Should not be used in conditions of continuous immersion, below ground level, in areas of high abrasion (e.g. floor joints)
Note: this product is a flexible. Certain inferior quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more