Dowsil 791 or DC 791 is a low modulus, neutral cure, alkoxy, odourless silicone sealant. It is specifically designed for the weather sealing of building components where high movement is anticipated. Dowsil 791 adheres to a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces without the need for priming.
– Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties. Therefore, it is ideal for large scale construction and glazing applications.
– Has excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces. For instance, glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
– Excellent external weathering properties, therefore, can be guaranteed over many years worth of exposure.
– High viscosity non-slump formula. In other words, it will hold it’s structure & body on even larger joints.
– Resistant to fumed Hydrogen Peroxide and fumed Formaldehyde.
For any other Dow Corning products on our website, please click here.