PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a multi‐purpose bonding agent, an additive for concrete and plasters and as a general-purpose adhesive.
In common with conventional PVAC bonding agents, PVA Bond can be used as a general-purpose adhesive for the building industry.
• Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates, including dense concrete, glass,
• steel, tiles etc.
• Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections resistant to salt permeation.
• Reduced surface dusting of concrete
• Improves flexibility of sand cement products.
• Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
• Improved frost resistance
• Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
For more information on Cromer, please visit their website here.