Mapei Waterproof Fix & Grout is a white, mould resistant, ready mixed adhesive and grout specifically for walls. For use in wet and dry areas. Suitable for both ceramic tiles and porcelain.
Waterproof Fix & Grout is an aqueous dispersion based adhesive containing mould resistant BioBlock Technology. It is a viscous paste that can be trowelled easily on vertical surfaces. Once positioned, the tiles remain in place due to its excellent grab and slip resistant properties. It sets as the water it contains evaporates, forming an extremely strong bond between the tile and the substrate. It’s resistant to the vibrations found in domestic dwellings. As a grout, it is water resistant for application on walls in kitchens and bathrooms.
For more information on Mapei, you can visit their website here.
It also improves the workability of the mortar. Integral Waterproofer New is suitable for use in rendering finishes and pointing mortars.
It is also used in reconstructed stone and non-structural concrete members – particularly valuable in:‐
– Semi‐dry mixes.
– Internal and external rendering.
– Special finishes.
– Pebbledash and Harling
– Rough Cast.
– Stucco etc.
– Makes renders and mortars water‐resistant.
– Improves weathering properties.
– Reduced suction aids pebble dashing – larger areas covered easily.
– Surfaces stay cleaner longer.
– Better appearance after rain
– Less likelihood of efflorescence.
– Drying shrinkage, crazing and cracking reduced.
– Improved frost resistance.
– Greatly reduced capillary attraction. Directions
– Stir or shake well before use.
– Integral Waterproofer New is ready for use and is added to the mix at the selected dosage rate.
– Mix designs will depend on factors such as location and sand gradings. – Refer to local standards and codes of practice for guidance.
– 1 litre per 50‐100kg cement.
For more information on Cromer, please visit their website here.
Please note this is a non-stock item & extended lead times are adsvised
Protecta Waterproofer is a high viscosity cream-like impregnating fluid based on alkyl-alkoxy-silanes. When applied to cured Protecta® EX Mortar, the Waterproofer protects the surface by making it water repellent. The Waterproofer will also protect other porous substrates such as stone, brickwork and concrete in facades.
Protecta Waterproofer also provides a comprehensive protection against efflorescence and decomposition caused by water-soluble pollutants, frost damage and attack by moulds and bacteria on damp substrates. The construction material’s physical properties, especially its water vapour permeability (Sd-value) is barely affected by application of Protecta Waterproofer.
– Long-lasting and reliable
– Simple, drip-free application with excellent workability
– Water and VOC-free
– High concentration of active ingredients
– Alkaline stable
– Does not build up a film
– Extraordinary penetration depth
– Can be applied without any loss, in one layer and without sag
– Causes no discoloration or intensification of masonry surfaces
For all our other fire and heat coatings, please click here.
We stock the full Protecta range on our website.
For all further information, please visit the Protecta website