Everbuild External Frame Sealant provides a permanently flexible seal that is long-lasting & can be overpainted when cured.
– Everbuild External Frame will remain permanently flexible
– Adheres to most surfaces.
– Mould resistant.
– Easy cleanup
For all other glazing sealants on our website, please click here.
For any further information on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
– Internal and external sealing against timber and metal window and door frames.
– Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
– Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
All surfaces must be clean and dust-free. Any old sealant and mastic joints should be removed before application. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should be primed with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water before use.
METHOD / TOOLS
Cut the tip of the cartridge with a Stanley knife, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly, again with a Stanley knife. Apply using a standard sealant gun.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed (allow minimum 1 hour).
– Overpainting is recommended externally to prolong the working life of the product, especially in areas prone to high/low-temperature variations.
Note: this product is flexible. Certain inferior quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have minimal movement in the dry film. The dry paint film can crack if the movement is excessive. Do not use externally around PVCu – Use Silicone 450 or Puraflex 25
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more