Everbuild Carpet Fix Spray is a sprayable high tack adhesive that fixes P.U, and foam-backed carpet tiles, carpets, underlay, paper felt and cork to most common substrates.
– Excellent adhesion – a fast rate of tack development.
– No messy spreading/clean up.
– Time-saving- Everbuild Carpet Fix Spray is easier and quicker than most trowel/spreader applied adhesives.
– Foaming formula – gives deep soak in into most substrates.
– Halogen and CFC Free.
To shop our Everbuild range, click here, or for all other adhesive’s on our website, please click here.
For any further information you may require on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
Fixing most common types of PU and foam-backed carpets to most common surfaces.
– Fixing carpet tiles.
– Bonding metals to most surfaces.
– Bonds rubber, most plastics and leather
– As a general-purpose household/hobby adhesive
The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Materials should be stored in a warm environment prior to bonding in order to avoid chilling of the glue line, which leads to extended setting times.
APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS
Shake the can well before use. Select the fan width by turning the nozzle to the desired position. Spray the adhesive from 6-8 inches (15 to 20 cm approx.) away onto one or both surfaces; depending on the type of substrate/strength of bond required.
– Do not use to fix vinyl tiles.
– Do not use on polystyrene. Use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL
– Do not use on cellulose painted surfaces
– Medium strength adhesive, do not use on heavily trafficked/industrial areas.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more