Everbuild Timber & Laminate is a sealant and gap filler, designed for sealing around fitted furniture, laminate flooring and kitchen units. It has been formulated using lightfast pigments, offering a range of 4 colours – for a near or exact match to most popular laminate floors and melamine board finishes. Everbuild Timber & Laminate Sealant is a solvent-free silicone and leaves a matt finish, which will not pick up dirt and can be easily cleaned with standard household products. If desired, the product can be painted, varnished or wood stained.
– Permanently flexible/durable polymer-rich formula.
– The extensive colour range gives a near on exact match to most common fitted furniture, laminate floor and kitchen worktop colour schemes.
– Silicone and solvent-free – low odour.
– Contains a fungicide to protect against mould growth in the sealant.
– Adheres to most common substrates.
– Non-hazardous formula – water clean up.
– Can be painted, varnished or stained once cured.
– Easy to apply and tool
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, you may need on Everbuild’s products, please visit their website here.
– Sealing around the perimeter of all types of laminate and hardwood flooring; provides a flexible decorative seal that accommodates the natural movement of wood.
– For draughtproofing around timber flooring to provide an airtight seal.
– For sealing around all types of fitted furniture, e.g. bedroom fittings, laminate worktops etc.
– Sealing internally around hardwood and softwood joinery components such as door frames.
– Ideal for internal wood stained finishes.
Cut the tip of the cartridge with a sharp blade, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45°. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Smooth the sealant down using a wetted spatula, piece of wood or gloved finger. Any mistakes can be rectified by removing sealant with a damp sponge or cloth before re-applying. If overpainting or staining, allow to fully cure first (24-48 hours at normal temperatures).
We have a number of tools on our website that would assist with the application of this product. We would recommend using a PC Cox Skeleton Gun to apply & a Bond-it Tooling Kit to aid in providing a professional finish.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for purpose. If in doubt, please phone the technical services department for advice.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more