Everbuild Thermofoam is formulated to be a flexible PU foam that absorbs component movements. Everbuild Thermofoam has a powerful bonding strength, that helps it give excellent thermal and acoustic insulation. It inhibits cracks from occurring during the contraction of building materials, such as wall to window bonds, providing a hermetically sealed barrier.
– Adheres to all building surfaces, including concrete, brickwork, wood, plaster, plastic, stone, metal etc.
– Temperature Resistant
For all other fire protection on our website, please click here.
for more in our Everbuild range, please click here.
For any further information on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.
– Filling window surrounds before sealing.
– Filling cavities.
All substrates should be clean and free from dust and loose particles. Moisten surfaces to be sealed with water. This assists in the curing process.
– Instructions should be carefully read before use. Clean off any loose particles and dampen surfaces with water before applying.
– Shake the can well before attaching to the gun before use. Remove the black cap and screw gun carefully onto the black adapter of the can. Take care not to over-tighten.
When transported in cars, keep in the boot & out of direct sunlight.
IMPORTANT – Re-use is only possible by cleaning the nozzle and valve tip with EVERBUILD® DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER before the foam has cured.
– For Professional use only.
– Do not the over-pressurise container.
– Always apply above 5°C.
– Clean spills immediately with EVERBUILD® DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER
– Thoroughly clean the gun with EVERBUILD® DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER until the jet is clear of foam.