Sika Plastix 22A – Premium Grade is a low mod, neutral curing silicone, that is suitable for a wide range of construction and industrial applications but particularly suited for all glazing, façade and roofline applications.
– Perimeter pointing around uPVC windows
– Expansion joint sealing.
– General glazing sealing and draught-proofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
– Air-test sealing
– Parapet and roofline weather sealing.
– Sanitary sealing.
– Glass to glass joints and glass to aluminium sealing.
– Sealing softer metals such as lead, brass, copper and zinc.
– Industrial sealing applications, coated soft metals, anodised aluminium and stainless steel.
– Sika Plastix 22A has excellent primerless adhesion to most common building substrates, porous and non-porous.
– Internal and External use.
– Fast curing.
– Virtually odourless.
– Low dirt pick up.
– Excellent break off and tooling.
– Excellent flexibility +/- 25%.
– UV resistant.
– Chemical resistant.
We have a number of tools on our website that would assist with the application of this product. We would recommend using a PC Cox Skeleton Gun to apply & a Bond-it Tooling Kit to aid in providing a professional finish.
– Can not be used in conjunction with any bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not use on surfaces that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
Clean uncured sealant with white spirit. Any cured sealant can only be removed mechanically
For all other Sika products on our site, please click here.
For any further info you may require on Sika, please visit their website here.
Kerapoxy CQ is certified by the University of Modena (Italy) according to ISO 22196:2007 standards as a grouting mortar protected against the formation and proliferation of micro-organisms.
Kerapoxy CQ is a two-component, epoxy resin-based product with silica sand and other special components. It has excellent resistance to acids and is very easy to clean. Kerapoxy CQ has a bacteriostatic agent, preventing the proliferation of bacteria and forming mould on the surfaces of grouts, making tiled surfaces hygienic and safe, thanks to the innovative BioBlock technology developed as a result of MAPEI research. This is a product with very low emission of volatile organic compounds and is classified Emicode EC1 R Plus by GEV when used for grouting.
When applied correctly, it produces tile joints with the following characteristics:
• excellent mechanical strength and resistance to chemicals, therefore excellent durability;
• smooth and compact, surface finish which is non-absorbent and easy to clean; guarantees a high level of hygiene and blocks the formation of mildew and mould;
• high degree of hardness, excellent resistance to heavy traffic;
• no shrinkage and, therefore, no cracking;
• uniform colour, resistant to atmospheric agents;
• excellent workability, highly improved compared with traditional epoxy mortars thanks to its creamy consistency, which guarantees faster application times and makes it easier to clean the surfaces, with less waste and easier to obtain a good finish.
For more information about Mapei, please visit their website here.
Protecta Steel Paint FR-1 is a single component acrylic paint, used for up to 60 minutes fire protection of loadbearing structural steel that usually requires no primer, no topcoat, is easy to use and very easy to clean up. The paint is formulated with fire and heat resistant chemicals, combined with high intumescent (expanding) pigments and fillers, which gives optimal resistance against fire.
The paint is formulated to provide the lowest emissions possible, protecting both people’s health and the environment against harmful chemicals. It is a hard-wearing interior acrylic paint, formulated to the highest specification and offering unsurpassed intensity of colour. All colours are water-based and provide a smooth, rich and non-reflective finish. It is perfect for a contemporary look and to hide surface imperfections.
For all our other fire and heat coatings, please click here.
We stock the full Protecta range on our website which you can shop here.
For all further information, please visit the Protecta website