Everbuild Timber & Laminate is a sealant and gap filler, designed for sealing around fitted furniture, laminate flooring and kitchen units. It has been formulated using lightfast pigments, offering a range of 4 colours – for a near or exact match to most popular laminate floors and melamine board finishes. Everbuild Timber & Laminate Sealant is a solvent-free silicone and leaves a matt finish, which will not pick up dirt and can be easily cleaned with standard household products. If desired, the product can be painted, varnished or wood stained.
– Permanently flexible/durable polymer-rich formula.
– The extensive colour range gives a near on exact match to most common fitted furniture, laminate floor and kitchen worktop colour schemes.
– Silicone and solvent-free – low odour.
– Contains a fungicide to protect against mould growth in the sealant.
– Adheres to most common substrates.
– Non-hazardous formula – water clean up.
– Can be painted, varnished or stained once cured.
– Easy to apply and tool
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
For any further information, you may need on Everbuild’s products, please visit their website here.
Everbuild Everflex 700T Silicone is a low modulus, neutral, oxime cure RTV silicone sealant. It adheres to a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces without the need for priming. Everbuild Everflex 700T Silicone is formulated to a high viscosity to give excellent tooling properties.
– Excellent adhesion – will adhere to almost all common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood
– Low dirt picks up, therefore ideal for a range of applications.
– Good external weathering properties
For any further information on Everbuild products, please visit their website here.