Kerapoxy is a two-component, epoxy-resin based product with silica sand and special components, with excellent resistance to acids and excellent cleanability. This is a product with very low emission of volatile organic compounds and is classified Emicode EC1 R Plus by GEV when used for grouting.
The following features are obtained when used correctly:
– Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance, therefore excellent durability.
– A smooth final surface with low water absorption, therefore easy to clean; ensures hygiene.
– Easy workability and finishing.
– Becomes very hard and is highly resistant to heavy traffic.
– No shrinkage, therefore absence of cracks and fissures.
– Uniform colours that are resistant to ultra-violet rays and atmospheric agents.
– Excellent bonding.
For more information about Mapei and their products, please visit their website here.