Fix ALL Flexi is a multi use sealant, adhesive and filler with high flexibility. Can be applied in all weather conditions. Internal and external use. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials, including wet and damp surfaces. Contains XS1 fungicides providing ultimate mould resistance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Multi use
– Bonding and sealing applications
– Highly flexible|Primerless adhesion
– Mould resistant – XS1 fungicide
– ALL materials, ALL surfaces (except on PE, PP and PTFE)
– Non staining|Virtually odourless
– Interior and exterior applications
For application guns, click here. For all other Soudal products on our website, please click here.
Any further information on Soudal products, please visit their website here.
Fix ALL Flexi is for all bonding, sealing & filling applications. Can be used internally and externally in all weather conditions. Suitable for most materials and surfaces (porous, non-porous and wet & humid surfaces). Bonding and sealing of porous natural stone surfaces, such as marble and limestone. Sanitary sealing and bonding – kitchens, bathrooms and showers.
With A manual or pneumatic caulking gun.
Cleaning With Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing With a soapy solution or Soudal Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair With the same material.
Health and Safety Recommendations Take the usual labour hygiene into account. Consult label and material safety data sheet for more information.
– Fix ALL Flexi may be overpainted with water-based paints. However, due to the large number of paints and varnishes available, we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. – The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase. – Fix ALL Flexi can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc., may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend a preliminary compatibility test. – Fix ALL Flexi can not be used as a glazing sealant. – Not suitable for bonding aquariums. – Fix ALL Flexi can be used for bonding and sealing on natural stone. – The sanitary formula should not replace regular cleaning of the joint. Excessive contamination, deposits or soap remainings will stimulate the development of fungi. – Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible. – A total absence of UV can cause a colour change of the sealant. – When using different reactive joint sealants, the first joint sealant must be completely hardened before the next one is applied. – Fix ALL Flexi has a good UV resistance but can discolour under extreme conditions or after very long UV exposure. – Discoloration due to chemicals, high temperatures, UV radiation may occur. A change in colour does not affect the technical properties of the product.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more