Everbuild Anti-Pick 109 is a hybrid one part sealant, using both silicone and polyurethane creating a chemically curing solvent free sealant. Anti Pick 109 formula provides a degree of resistance to picking, in comparison to traditional sealants. Making Anit-Pick it ideal for several specialist applications and general application.
– Wear and impact resistance.
– Resistant to picking from fingers.
– Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, see tech datasheet.
– Excellent resistance to chemicals & petrol, refer to tech datasheet
– High mechanical properties.
For more information on Everbuild, you can visit their website here.
– Used in secure environments, such as prisons & hospitals.
– Municipal and public areas.
– General perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
– Similarly, heavy cladding joints.
The desired application surface for Anti-Pick must be clean and free from any loose particles. Tests are strongly recommended before full-scale application. Application area may be damp but can’t have standing water. For most substrates, priming is not required.