– Long open time
– Excellent moisture resistance
– Impervious to mould
– Very easy to apply
– Colourfast and UV resistant
– Permanently elastic after curing
– Typical acetic smell
For more in our sealant range, please click here, or to shop our full range of Soudal products, click here.
For more information on Soudal, you can visit their website here.
Stay Fresh Acetoxy is ideal for;
– Building and construction joints, particularly in sanitary and humid areas.
– Sealing joints in sanitary and other moist rooms, e.g. showers, bathtubs and (tiled) walls, between walls and washbasins, between floors and toilet.
– Sealing in glazing.
– Joints in building products from aluminium and finished materials.
– Sealing in air conditioning systems.
With a manual or pneumatic caulking gun. Clean with white spirit or a surface cleaner immediately after use. Finish with a soapy solution or finishing solution before skinning. Repair with the same material.
– Because of the acid nature, certain metals (eg copper, lead) can be affected. – Not for use on natural stone, e.g. marble and granite. – Do not use on polycarbonate. Use Silirub PC instead. – Excessive contamination or remaining soaps, will encourage the development of fungi. – A total absence of UV can cause a colour change in the sealant. – In an acidic environment or a dark room, white sealant can yellow. This will return to its natural colour in sunlight. – We strongly recommend not to apply the Finishing Solution in full sunlight as it will dry very fast in these circumstances. – When finished with a finishing or soapy solution, be sure the surfaces are not touched with the solution. This will affect the adhesion to the surface. It is recommended to only dip the finishing tool in this solution. – Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible. – Direct contact with the secondary sealing of insulating glass units (insulation) and the PVB-film of safety glass must be avoided. – Not suitable for bonding aquariums. – When using different reactive joint sealants, the first joint sealant must be completely hardened before the next one is applied. – Contact with bitumen, tar or other plasticizer releasing materials is to be avoided as this can cause discolouration and a loss of adhesion.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more