illbruck CT600 is a high strength spray contact adhesive that is ideal for quick & straightforward bonding of many common materials.
illbruck CT600 is ideal for quick and straightforward bonding of most common materials, including cardboard, fibrous insulation materials, plastics, canvas, cork, rubber, fabrics and foam, either to themselves or onto brickwork, concrete, stone and plaster.
– A robust contact adhesive in a convenient easy-to-use 500 ml canister
– Adjustable nozzle that allows precise control of the spray pattern to suit any particular job
– Superior coverage – up to 5 m² of coverage from a single canister
For all other illbruck products on our website, please click here.
For anything more you may need on illbruck products, please visit their website here.
Ideal for quick and straightforward bonding of most common materials, including cardboard, fibrous insulation materials, plastics, canvas, cork, rubber, fabrics and foam, either to themselves or onto brickwork, concrete, stone and plaster.
– Shake the can thoroughly before use.
– Remove the cap and adjust the nozzle to the desired spray width.
– Hold the can around 20 cm to 25 cm away from the area and spray onto the substrate to be bonded.
– After you have finished application, turn the can upside down and press the nozzle until it is clear of adhesive to prevent the nozzle getting blocked
– Surfaces must be clean, dry & free from any contaminants which may affect adhesion
– Metal surfaces must be cleaned using illbruck AT200 High Strength Cleaner and be completely dry before bonding.
Clean any surplus adhesive using illbruck AT200 High Strength Cleaner.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more