Silirub LM is a high quality, elastic, 1- component sealant based on silicones. HIGH QUALITY low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant. Very fast skinning time and final cure. Excellent toolability. Primerless adhesion on all common construction materials. High movement capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow.
– Very easy to apply
– Colourfast and UV resistant
– Permanently elastic after curing
– Very good adhesion on many materials
– Low modulus
– Neutral curing Applications
– All usual building joints with high movement.
– Glazing and joint works.
– Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
– Sealing between PVC, treated wooden and metal profiles and glass.
For more sealants, please click here. For our full range of Soudal products, please click here.
For more information, please visit the Soudal website.
Suitable for glazing, construction and industrial sealing. Perimeter sealing of window, door frame and roofline systems. Can be used in direct contact with all types of glass, except self cleaning types. Sealing of expansion joints. Roofing seals including lead, roofing slates, and fibre-cement. Industrial sealing applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel. HVAC ducting, pipework and drainage joints. General maintenance and sealing.
Application method: With manual- or pneumatic caulking gun. Cleaning: Clean with White Spirit or Soudal Surface Cleaner immediately after use (before curing). Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal Finishing Solution before skinning. Repair: With the same material. Health- and Safety Recommendations Take the usual labour hygiene into account. Consult the packaging label for more information.
– Do not use Silirub LM on natural stones like marble, granite (staining). Use Soudal Silirub MA or Silirub+ S8800 for this application.
– Direct contact with the secondary sealing of insulating glass units (insulation) and the PVB-film of safety glass must be avoided.
– Because of the diversity, we recommend doing adhesion tests on aluminium lackers, textured coating and PVC before application.
– In an acid environment or a dark room, a white sealant can slightly turn yellow. Under the influence of sunlight, it will turn back to its initial colour.
– When finished with a finishing solution or soapy solution, make sure that the surfaces are not touched by this solution. This will cause the sealant not to adhere to that surface. Therefore we recommend to only dip the finishing tool in this solution.
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible.
– Do not use polycarbonate. Use Silirub PC instead.
– When using different reactive joint sealants, the first joint sealant must be completely hardened before the next one is applied.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more