SUPERIOR QUALITY low modulus neutral cure silicone sealant. Very fast skinning time and final cure. Thick-bodied. Excellent toolability. Primerless adhesion on all common construction materials (glass, plastics, masonry substrates, metals and wood). High movement capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow. High and low temperature resistance.
– Very easy to apply
– Permanently elastic after curing
– Excellent adhesion on many materials
– Very good moisture resistance
– Very good resistance to ageing
– Neutral curing Applications
– All usual building joints with high movement.
– Glazing and joint works.
– Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
– Sealing between PVC, treated wooden and metal profiles and glass.
For more sealants, please click here. For our full range of Soudal products, please click here.
For more information, please visit the Soudal website.
Suitable for adhesion on all common construction materials (glass, plastics, masonry substrates, metals and wood).
Application method: With manual- or pneumatic caulking gun. Cleaning: Clean with White Spirit or Soudal Surface Cleaner immediately after use (before curing). Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair: With the same material. Health- and Safety Recommendations Take the usual labour hygiene into account. Consult label and material safety data sheet for more information.
– Do not use Silirub LMN on natural stones like marble, granite (staining). Use Soudal Silirub MA or Silirub+ S8800 for this application.
– Direct contact with the secondary sealing of insulating glass units (insulation) and the PVB-film of safety glass must be avoided.
– A total absence of UV can cause a colour change of the sealant.
– In an acid environment or a dark room, a white sealant can slightly turn yellow. Under the influence of sunlight, it will turn back to its initial colour.
– We strongly recommend not to apply the Finishing Solution in full sunlight as it will dry very fast in these circumstances.
– When finished with a finishing solution or soapy solution, ensure that this solution does not touch the surfaces. This will cause the sealant not to adhere to that surface. Therefore we recommend to only dip the finishing tool in this solution.
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible.
– When using different reactive joint sealants, the first joint sealant must be completely hardened before the next one is applied.
– Contact with bitumen, tar, or other plasticizer releasing materials such as EPDM, neoprene, butyl, etc., is to be avoided since it can give rise to discolouration and loss of adhesion.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more