Soudal Soudaseal 215LM is a 1-component, moisture-curing, low-modulus elastic joint sealant. Soudal Soudaseal 215LM is designed for the elastic joint sealing and waterproofing of movement and connection joints in buildings. Due to its very low modulus, it is also suitable for EIFS Facades.
– Tested and conform to ISO 11600-F-25LM
– High bond strength on nearly all surfaces
– Excellent adhesion and extrudability, even in adverse conditions
– High-performance mechanical properties
– Almost odourless
– No bubble formation within sealant, even in wet and humid conditions
– Primerless adhesion on many substrates (except where water pressure may occur)
– Colour stable and UV resistant
– Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
– Over-paintable with all water-based paints.
– Weather-resistant to all climates.
– Expansion and connection joints in the building industry: Sealing of joints in prefabricated buildings, movement joints in high rise constructions, sealing between window and door frames.
For all other Soudal products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you may need on Soudal products, please visit their website here.