Sika Plastix 22A – Premium Grade is a low mod, neutral curing silicone, that is suitable for a wide range of construction and industrial applications but particularly suited for all glazing, façade and roofline applications.
– Perimeter pointing around uPVC windows
– Expansion joint sealing.
– General glazing sealing and draught-proofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
– Air-test sealing
– Parapet and roofline weather sealing.
– Sanitary sealing.
– Glass to glass joints and glass to aluminium sealing.
– Sealing softer metals such as lead, brass, copper and zinc.
– Industrial sealing applications, coated soft metals, anodised aluminium and stainless steel.
– Sika Plastix 22A has excellent primerless adhesion to most common building substrates, porous and non-porous.
– Internal and External use.
– Fast curing.
– Virtually odourless.
– Low dirt pick up.
– Excellent break off and tooling.
– Excellent flexibility +/- 25%.
– UV resistant.
– Chemical resistant.
We have a number of tools on our website that would assist with the application of this product. We would recommend using a PC Cox Skeleton Gun to apply & a Bond-it Tooling Kit to aid in providing a professional finish.
– Can not be used in conjunction with any bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not use on surfaces that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
Clean uncured sealant with white spirit. Any cured sealant can only be removed mechanically
For all other Sika products on our site, please click here.
For any further info you may require on Sika, please visit their website here.