illbruck FM310 is a rapid curing, gun grade expanding polyurethane foam that is suitable for general gap filling, bonding and insulation applications. Typical applications include perimeter sealing & fixing of windows & doors.
– Low post-expansion improves the accuracy of delivery, reduces foam wastage and minimises the cutting time
– Forms a strong bond to a number of surfaces. Such as concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, fibre concrete, metal, PVC and polystyrene
– Rapid curing formulation: Foam is tack-free within 10 minutes, and can be cut or trimmed within 45 minutes
For all other illbruck items on our website, please click here.
For more in our expanding foam range, please click here.
For any further information you need on illbruck products, please click here.
illbruck FM310 is a rapid curing gun grade expanding polyurethane foam that is suitable for general gap filling, bonding and insulation applications.
– Ideal for sealing & filling insulation of joints in a variety of building and construction applications
– Always carry out a small test to confirm compatibility.
– Protect floor coverings with paper or a plastic film.
– The surfaces must be dry, solid, stable and capable of carrying the load of the panels to be installed.
– Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
– A speedier cure can be attained by moistening the substrates if needed.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more