Sikaflex 522 is a low emission, one component, Silane Terminated Polymer (STP) sealant and adhesive. It has both high weathering and mould resistance properties. Sikaflex 522 meets the highest EHS standards. It bonds well to a vast range of substrates with minimal pre-treatment work.
▪ High ageing and weathering resistant
▪ High fungicidal resistance
▪ Very low emission and odour
▪ Bonds well to a vast range of substrates without the need for any special pre-treatments
▪ High colour stability under UV
▪ Isocyanate, solvent, phthalate free Meets hygiene requirements for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and units
For any further information you may need on Sika products, please visit their website here.
Sika Aktivator 205 is a 1 part liquid, that is used to maximise adhesion on a range of non-porous substrates such as plastics, metals, ceramic screen prints and painted surfaces.
We also supply & stock a wide range of Sika products on our website.
For any further information, you may need, please visit the Sika website.
Sika Hyflex 250 Facade is a 1-component, moisture-curing, low-modulus elastic joint sealant.
– Excellent weathering resistance
– Bubble-free curing
– Low stress to the substrate
– Perfect extrusion and workability
– Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
– Very low emissions
For all our Sika products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on Sika / Everbuild products, please visit their website here.