For all other Sika products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on Sika’s products, please visit their website here.
Sikaflex Floor is designed for connection joints in floors, joints for crack control in industrial floors and floor joints between pre-cast concrete elements.
Sikaflex Floor can be over-painted with most conventional facade coating paint systems. However, paints must first be tested to ensure compatibility by carrying out preliminary trials (e.g. according to ISO technical paper: Paintability and Paint Compatibility of Sealants). The best over-painting results are obtained when the sealant is allowed to fully cure first. Note: non-flexible paint systems may impair the sealant’s elasticity and lead to cracking of the paint film.
▪ Colour variations may occur due to exposure to chemicals, high temperatures and/or UV radiation (especially with the colour shade white). However, a change in colour is purely aesthetic and does not adversely influence the product’s technical performance or durability.
▪ Do not use on natural stone.
Do not use as a glass sealer, on bituminous substrates, natural rubber, EPDM rubber, or any building materials that might bleed oils, plasticizers, or solvents that could attack the sealant.
▪ Do not use Sikaflex Floor to seal joints in and around swimming pools.
▪ Do not use Sikaflex Floor for joints underwater pressure or for permanent water immersion.
▪ Do not expose uncured to alcohol containing products as this may interfere with the curing reaction.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more