Everbuild Everflex 175 is a sealant that is acrylic based & suitable for internal and external use. It provides a flexible long lasting seal that adheres to virtually all materials. In addition, Everbuild Everflex 175 can be overpainted.
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here.
Any further information you may need on any Everbuild products, visit their website here.
– PVCu profile, trim and cladding.
– Internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames.
– Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone and concrete.
– Gap and crack filler before decorating.
– Sealing around baths and basins.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All flaking or loose surface coatings should be removed as should any old mastic before application. Highly porous substrates should be primed before application with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water.
APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS
Using a sharp stanley blade, or the Bond-It Snip Off Tool, cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and again, cut cleanly at a 45° angle, with the opening being slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply product using a standard sealant gun.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not use around shower trays. Use GENERAL PURPOSE SILICONE for greater movement capabilities
– Overpainting is not necessary.
Note: this product is flexible. Certain inferior quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. However, it is possible for the dry paint film to crack if the movement is excessive.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more