illbruck CT468 is a high-performance contact adhesive with good heat resistance. illbruck CT468 offers excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces. Although primarily developed for bonding laminated plastics, it is equally suitable for unplasticized or low plasticizer content PVC and ABS sheeting, aluminium, steel, rubber and asbestos cement sheeting.
– High-performance contact adhesive with high bond strength and good heat resistance
– Cured adhesive will withstand temperatures up to +70°C (14 days after bonding)
– Fully developed bond is completely resistant to water, mild acids and alkalis
– Dried bond line does not support combustion
– Very good specific adhesion to non-porous substrates
For all other illbruck products on our website, please click here. For more in our range of adhesives, please click here.
For any further information you may need on illbruck, please visit their website here.
illbruck CT468 offers excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces. Although primarily developed for bonding laminated plastics, it is equally suitable for unplasticized or low plasticizer content PVC and ABS sheeting, aluminium, steel, rubber and asbestos cement sheeting.
– Stir the adhesive thoroughly before use. For ease of application, maintain at a temperature between +15C and +24C
– Apply the adhesive using a spreader or similar serrated trowel with notches 1mm deep at 1.5mm centres. For edging and other small areas, brush application is recommended.
– Allow the solvents to evaporate until the adhesive is dry to the touch. This may take 10 – 20 minutes depending on porosity of the materials, ambient temperatures, humidity and the thickness of the deposited adhesive.
– When bonding two non-porous surfaces, ensure that all solvents have evaporated before bonding.
Clean tools and equipment using illbruck AT200 High Strength Cleaner.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more