illbruck SP050 (White) is a multi-purpose adhesive and sealant, based on illbruck’s advanced SP polymer formulation. SP050 provides a flexible, high strength bond in a wide variety of construction and industrial applications. Typical uses include the bonding of skirting boards, battens, slats, door thresholds, acoustic panels (and similar sheet materials).
– May be applied to damp substrates.
– For optimum adhesion, surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free of contamination.
– Always carry out a small surface test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
– Roughen non-porous surfaces.
For all other illbruck products that are on our website, please click here.
For any further information you require on illbruck products, please visit their website here.
illbruck SP050 is a green alternative to more traditional polyurethane adhesives
– Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials
– Tack free in less than 30 minutes
– Excellent weather resistance, therefore it is suitable for external applications but also internal as well
– Can be overpainted once cured
– Cut off the end of the cartridge with a sharp knife, taking care not to damage the thread. Trim the nozzle to the required width.
– Ensure there is good contact between the joint surfaces before the adhesive is applied. For larger areas, spread the adhesive immediately.
– Bring the two surfaces together straight away and clamp securely together for at least 30 minutes until sufficient bond strength has developed.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more